Chapter 15

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Marcel looked at the spot where Klaus was before turning towards Thierry and helped him sit up as he brought the glass which contained Klaus' blood towards his lips making him slowly drink it.

After sipping the last drop, the color returned back to the once sick vampire as the bite mark on his arm healed. He got up and stretched his aching muscles before looking at his sire who was still sad that he couldn't save his friend/brother.

Marcel looked at Thierry and said, "I'm sorry I failed you and placed little dove in danger."

Giving him a bro hug Thierry replied, "Marcel I'm okay now and plus you didn't fail me or place dove in danger. She's eighteen now Marcel and she wants to find love and as much as I hate the guy, I see that he genuinely cares about her and her baby. So when they come back from their date we are going to have a civil talk with him before setting boundaries."

Marcel nodded in agreement as they two laughed and cheered that they were finally going to be grandparents. Sadly their time was interrupted by the ringing of a cellphone. Marcel pulled his phone out of his pocket and realized that it was Davina that was calling him and decided to answer.

"What's up Davina?"

"I felt a strong surge of power and have been trying to reach you. Two spells were casted and one was very powerful I'll send you the address to check out and when your done maybe you can come over and have dinner with me," the harvest witch said.

Marcel reluctantly agreed as he thought she might of been lonely and needed company. He thought since Ophelia was on a date with Klaus and as much ad he didn't like it he knew she'd be safe.

He called six of his vampires and sped with them towards the location Davina sent. They arrived at a house and Marcel remembered that it was Sophie's house. He listened and realized no one was home so he went inside.

"Spread out and look for anything suspicious," he ordered.

The vampires paired up in groups of two so no one was alone as they went on their search while Marcel looked around. He arrived at a bookshelf and searched it when he found a letter hidden in one of the books and saw that it stated to give to Ophelia in case anything happened.

"Marcel come quick we found something," shouted one of the vampires.

When he arrived into the living room he spotted the dead body of young Sophie on the ground with traitor marked on her forehead. After reading the contents of her letter he found out the reason why she died and ordered his vampires to bury her and tell no one what they've discovered.

Meanwhile Klaus was enjoying his date with Ophelia. He decided to take her somewhere outside of New Orleans and so he brought her first to an ice skating rink however he suddenly remembered she was pregnant and wanted to carry her somewhere else as he didn't want her to hurt herself or the baby.

Ophelia however told him she could manage and so they decided to skate. Oh how funny it was for the curly haired brunette to see the big bad hybrid fall every time he couldn't handle the skates so eventually she felt sorry for him and brought his hand around her waist and they skated together with her in his arms.

Klaus felt really happy as he could feel her warmth and hear her and the baby's heart beat which made him really happy.

After leaving the skating rink he brought her to a restaurant that was made for supernaturals and was opened by a witch. He ordered a chicken parmesan for her along with pork loins and a side of mashed potatoes.

 He ordered a chicken parmesan for her along with pork loins and a side of mashed potatoes