Chapter 24

~THIRD PERSON POV ~

It didn't take long for Klaus to find the hide out of the mysterious white wolf since he could track her scent. Him, Elijah and Marcel arrived at a farm house outside of New Orleans and Klaus was ready to kill the person that stole his child. He kept whispering in his heart that he failed Ophelia and he hopes that she forgives him.

The three males were about to enter the house when they saw Dwayne exit the house and walked towards them. Not wasting any time Klaus sped towards the hybrid male and punched him across the face sending him flying.

"Niklaus calm down," said Elijah.

"Calm down? I just lost the love of my life whose body I still can't find, got my daughter kidnapped not once but twice and this bastard has my daughter and hid her from me," said Nicklaus now upset as he refused to shed a tear.

He then turned towards Dwayne and said menacingly revealing his hybrid face, "Where is my daughter?"

"Follow me," said Dwayne.

Seeing they had no choice, Marcel held Klaus as they followed the male inside the house. Upon entry they saw the same white wolf with purple markings lying down on the bed. She growled at their presence and it was only then did they noticed the two sleeping children in her arms.

"There's two?" Elijah asked bewildered and shocked.

"Miss Ophelia triggered her curse then went into labor. I don't know why she transformed so early but after being killed my sire healed his mother and gave her enough strength to deliver him afterwards. It sounds impossible and unbelievable but it true," responded Dwayne.

"Wait that's Ophelia?" Marcel asked shocked as he tried to approach her only to receive a growl. He couldn't believe his daughter was a werewolf but that didn't matter to him once she's alive and okay then he's happy.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Her senses are still fresh and after she's been separated from her children she doesn't want to be approached by anyone," said Dwayne.

Seeing this Klaus felt happy that his love was alive as well as blessing him with two healthy babies and he knew he wanted to approach her so he thought of a way to approach non-threateningly. He went outside and stripped before shifted into his wolf.

Marcel and Elijah were thinking of way to approach Ophelia without her perceiving them as a threat when a large black wolf with golden eyes walked into the room and towards the mother and her children.

The white wolf looked at the other before releasing a threatening growl warning the male that if he took another step she wouldn't hesitate to attack. However Klaus being Klaus found her growl cute and ignored the warning as he stepped forward.

Ophelia got up and leaped on Klaus snarling in his face revealing her sharp teeth but the hybrid did not feel threatened at all. He used his tongue and licked her snout causing her to step back cautiously. Klaus got up and went to her but Ophelia only ran finding this wolf's behavior strange but the hybrid loved the challenge and so he ran after her.