{20} Welcome home

Start from the beginning

"I need to start living my own life. Be able to you know," I grab his hands. Swing our arms nervously. "see you whenever I want without worrying about what my family might say or see." Grayson pulls me in and he's grinning. "I'll be over so much I'd basically be living with you. As long as you want me near you, I'll stay." 

"I want to go see it."

"Okay." 

Grayson follows me out of the office. I hadn't brought anything with me today besides my phone so I just walk out of the building holding Grayson's hand.

•••••••••••••••

We walk into the penthouse and I lock the door behind us. "It's nice. Better than mine even." Grayson jokes. The penthouse almost looked identical to his, just different furniture and view. Slightly darker floors and walls. "Shut up." He turns around and pinches my nose. Kisses me. "I was kidding. I love it." I scrunch my nose and grab his hand. 

"I'll show you our favorite room." I lead him to my bedroom. "You know how you would usually get someone a welcome home gift?" Grayson starts as we enter the room. "Well, I have one for you." Before I can process what's happening Grayson's hand is around my throat and his lips are on mine. 

I yelp against him but I impulsively pull him closer. We can't keep our hands off of each other is something I'm starting to realize.

With my hands gripping his suit jacket I push him backwards until his legs hit my bed. Grayson sits and tries pulling me with him but I step back. He tries catching his breath as I pull my short, black sundress over my head. Throw it on the floor. All that is left wearing is my black lace lingerie. 

Grayson's dark eyes roam my body as he pulls his suit jacket off. I'm already getting soaked at the scene of Grayson slowly undressing. Once he gets to his boxers I swipe his hand away. "Don't." 

I pull them down myself and before he knows what's going on I'm blowing him off. "Fuck," Grayson's hand rests on the back of my head as I bob my head slowly. Slowly driving him crazy. "God, you're so fucking gorgeous on your knees." He looks down at me and I look up at him as I take him into my mouth again and stroke at the same time. 

"and fucking mine." 

I try my best to take him all the way but my gag reflexes don't allow me. I cough and start tearing up. Grayson stifles a moan and licks his lips watching me pleasure him.

When I pull away a string of spit draws from his dick to my mouth and I just lick my lips. "Come here." I stand up and Grayson brushes his thumb over my lips. Then pushes it into my mouth. "Does teasing me turn you on Evelyn?" 

"Yes." Not a second thought passes my mind with my response. "How so?" This piece of shit loves hearing me dirty-talk him. I come close enough to be chest-to-chest with him and hover my lips over his. Grab his hand and run it down my bare stomach. I whisper against his lips."Im soaking."  Grayson's hand slips beneath the hem of my lingerie and he takes over. 

My breath hitches as he drags his fingers through my dripping wet area. "Does it feel good when I do this?" My hands fly up and grip his shoulders as he pushes two fingers into me. My Mouth opens and Grayson takes my lips. Eates me alive. Devours me. Consumes me. Takes my body as his own.

The way he's curving his fingers right into my g-spot is making me lose my ability to stand up straight. His fingers pick up speed and I'm digging my nails into Grayson's skin. I could be drawing blood right now. 

"If only you could see yourself right now Evelyn." He says once he pulls away from my lips. I let out a ragged moan. "See how beautiful you look breathing heavily as I draw my fingers in an out of you." The sensation of prickly pressure quickly builds in my core and I can't hold it back.