All these months, you were only attempting to support your claims with hypothetical Theories

You clutched your head ...and sat down ...in your bathroom

"What to do ...what to do " you mumbled keeping your voice as quite as possible ...because your brother and Jackson were downstairs 

You came back home without batting a single eye to anyone ...

You were pissed ...pissed at yourself 

You were so confident that you would win this case ...but now it is all dark ...

You have no idea what you were going to do now, earlier your main motive was to prove that Kim Ju-Kyung owns a Mafia ...

But...what after that? 

Even if you prove that Kim Ju-Kyung has an illegal mafia business ...how are you going to prove that Kim Ju-Kyung is the man who killed him ...

How are you going to prove that Baekho was killed? 

You can't just go to the court and spill your hypothetical theories ....

All these things were ...making you anxious ....

You closed your eyes and immediately met with those teary eyes of a father .... who waits for justice for his dead son...

And you were failing him ...in every way possible 

"WHAT SHOULD I DO ?!" you shouted and ...clutched your hair

Your room was suffocating you; you felt like you couldn't breathe ...

you needed to get out of here ...get out of this situation ...

" Where is Y/N?" Yoongi asked without looking up from his phone. He was already calling you the 10th time today

After a long day at work, he returned. Usually, he is the first one to enter the house, but today Jackson was already there.

He looked around to find you, but no luck, he asked Jackson where were you ...he only answered "She told me she will be back before dinner"

He mumbled meekly because ...Min Yoongi glared at him dangerously ...

"And you let her go alone!" Yoongi scolded him

"She is independent and capable of caring for herself, Hyung! ..." The courtroom frustration was acting upon Jackson too ....

Silence creped on the dining table

You guys are best friends for a reason ...because when one of you is angry, the other is angry as well.

Jackson was upset for two reasons: Reason 1 you didn't let him knock some senses in Namjoon after the hearing ...Reason #2: He was furious with himself since he couldn't even gather proof to support you. He felt useless and helpless.

See, You guys are besties!

You two are soulmates for a reason.... both of you are doubting yourself together...

Yoongi walked over to him and held his collar ...making him whimper 

"Do you want to die? " He glared at him, making Jackson drown in realization ....it was late in the evening ....and he had no idea ...where were you...

"I-I am sorry Hyung " he mumbled and his lips quivered ...

"Today's hearing was not good, we both were stressed, especially her...I don't know what do anymore Hyung..."

witnessing Jackson I'm his venerable state Yoongi cooled down a bit ...and patted his shoulder, closing his eyes 

"Let's find her"