61: Really...Really Harsh

Start from the beginning

Aurora took a deep breath, looking at Sarah who nodded in approval. They both ran at the same time, grabbing onto the other two ropes. Rory's hands created friction with the rope, as the material burned and cut her skin.

"Rory!" JJ panicked, as he took a step back to get a run up. Her brother and Pope jumped at the same time, as he looked up at the final boy left, "Come on, John B!"

"John B!" Pope shouted, as the boy stared into the distance.

Rory looked up from the bottom of the drop, as her feet landed securely on the ground. She yelled, "Booker!"

A gunshot echoed through the air, as Sarah pulled Rory out of the way. John B jumped into the drop, missing the rope and falling straight down, bringing JJ and Pope down with him. The floor thudded loudly, as the girls helped the boys to their feet.

The Pogues sprinted to a local market street within Barbados, before hiding in one of the shacks. Rory caught her breath as she looked through the fence at the markets, her eyes darting around at the products they were selling.

"So, what now? What's our Plan B?" JJ spoke quickly, as he paced up and down, "We just kicked the hornets nest. We gotta think of something quick."

Pope reassured, "JJ, calm down."

"Calm down, Pope?" JJ questioned, "We do something to their guys, they're gonna do something to Kie."

Sarah argued. "That was your idea!"

"I know that was my idea!" JJ shot back, "My bad! That one's on me!"

Whilst JJ and Pope carried on arguing, Sarah looked at Rory. She spoke quietly, "You okay, Ror?"

Rory snapped out of her trance, looking at Sarah in her hazel eyes, "What?"

"You, kind of, spaced out." Sarah replied softly, "What were you thinking about?"

"The markets, over there." Rory explained, as she rested down on the stack of hay, "I'd kill for a cigarette right now."

"Hey, guys. Guys!" JJ interrupted the group, as he looked at the phone. He read the message, "Meet me at the pin at 6:15. P4L."

Sarah scoffed, "And we're suppose to believe that's Kiara?"

"I don't know. This could all be a trap." Pope agreed, "It's exactly how he set us up last time."

Cleo shook her head, "Sometimes you guys can be so stupid. You get beat so bad you flinch even when someone's trying to help. P4L, that's Kiara, man. We gotta help her."

Following Cleo, the Pogues ran through the markets and towards the docks. The phone was pinned upon a white boat in the distance, as the Pogues waited behind wooden fences. JJ stood up, loading his gun and placing it in his pocket.

"What are you doing?" Rory questioned, "No. No, JJ, you're not going out there. It could be an ambush!"

"Stay here!" JJ reassured, as he started walking towards the boat. Unexpectedly, a familiar face appeared from out of the white boat, as Rory stood up from behind the fence. Kiara. The Pogues ran towards JJ and Kie, who hugged each other tightly as she cried into his shoulder. The Pogues hugged eachother tightly, as Rory looked at the white boat behind her,

"Is that yours?" She asked in shock, as she admired the boat in front of her, "How?"

"You wouldn't believe it if i told you." Kie replied, "Come on, let's go."

However, instead of joining the Pogues on the boat, John B started jogging in the other direction. Rory looked at him in confusion, "Booker, what the fuck?"

"Where are you going, John B?" Pope questioned, "John B!"

"The bells!" John B called back to them as he sprinted away, "I'll be right back! I promise!"

Rory scoffed, "We just got off this Island and now he's voluntarily going back in?"

A while had passed, before Cleo pointed to the distant vehicles travelling on the road, "Wait- that's Singh's men!"

"Where's John B?" Pope worried, as he started to untie the rope which held the boat to the deck.

"I don't know!" Sarah panicked, "He should've been back by now!"

"Well, he's not!" Rory shouted in distress, "JJ, what the fuck are we doing now?"

"We gotta make a stand." JJ replied, holding the gun tightly in his hands, "That's the only option."

Kie disagreed, "What?!"

"Kiara, we're not splitting up again!" JJ shouted.

"Guys, y'all didn't see what I saw!" Kie explained, "He killed Portis! We can't stay here!"

"That's exactly why we shouldn't leave him here!" Rory shouted, "They're gonna fucking kill him!"

Pope reminded, "No Pogue left behind!"

"We're not leaving him here!" JJ shouted angrily.

"We don't have a choice anymore!" Kie yelled, as Sarah ran up to the steering wheel to pull away the boat.

JJ yelled, "We need to get John B!"

"We'll find John B later." Sarah replied, "We don't have a choice!"

a/n:
i promise the chapters do get better after this!!
(there's lots of drama hehehehe)