Nobody wants you here

not proof read

Ever since they've come back from the hospital to visit Max, Robin felt her hands going numb at the way the girl wasn't teasing her and joking with her like they always did.

Nancy could see the shock of seeing Max like that on Robin even though they knew she wouldn't be up and talking, it still gives you a huge hit to your gut. She tried comforting her, knowing how close Robin and Max have gotten through this whole thing.

In reality they were both just trying to comfort eachother about Max in the best way they could.

They were at Steve's, planning any possible ways of getting Hawkins back to normal again, if it ever was. Planning to make sure if vecna comes back again that this time he will be gone for good and nobody will get hurt.

Robin was panicking at the thought of vecna coming back, what if he took nancy this time? He spared her once but would he do it again?

"Okay okay we need to find out his- his methods and his weaknesses I mean he must have a pattern that will be a flaw in there that we could use right? so we uh-"

"Robin!" Dustin unexpectedly yelled making her stop.

Steve seemed to be shocked at him, he never once looked mad at her, they always got along really well.

"God will you shut up for one second! You're just saying shit we already know and it's useless it's not going to help. You're being useless and frankly I don't know why you're here because you were never apart of this whole thing you only did by accident and then you never left Steve's side but in reality nobody wants you here Robin, we don't want you to tag along it's your fault you all got stuck with those vines in the creel house which why vecna got to max" he said finishing with a deep breath.

Robin looked at him with shock, her mouth open slightly as she looked at the room with teary eyes blurring her vision.

"Right um I'll just- I'll just go uh Steve make sure you read this to Max start from page 45" she said, her hands were shakily violently.

"Rob-" he said trying to stop her.

She shook her head, grabbing her bag and walking out like a dog with it's tail between it's legs.

"What the fuck was that about?" Steve said angrily, he never expected Dustin to do anything like that.

"I-I don't know" he stuttered.

"Do you know the amount of things she does for all of you! She always makes sure everyone has everything and is always buying you guys little things that you would like when she barely has enough to get by and you say that. You blaming her about Max was a low blow, I can't believe you" he said, he looked more just upset and disappointed than anything.

"Hey guys I'm all done so whoever wants to go next, the shower is all yours" Nancy said coming in with her wet hair.

"Guys" she laughed, "what's going on? Where's Robin?"

"How about you ask Dustin that" Steve said glaring at him, walking out the room.

Nancy furrowed her brows, "Dustin what's going on?"

"She uh left" he said quietly.

"Left? Why would she leave, she doesn't have her bike or anything"

"I said some.. things to her that I shouldn't and I upset her and she left I'm sorry nance" he said.

Nancy sighed, getting the hint he wasn't going to say what he said to her.