The russians

what if it was robin and nancy that were captured instead of steve and robin

tw for hitting and all that (not proof read cos im lazy)

They had no idea how they got here from doing their job to ending up with russians screaming in their face and demanding them answers for things they don't know about.

"Who do you work for?" the russian guard yelled again.

"Like we've said a million times we just scoop fucking ice cream!" robin yelled back.

The russian guard slapped her, again.

Nancy felt like she could throw up everytime she saw the guards strike her girlfriend.

They don't know how long they've been down here but once nancy saw the guards taking robin out of the room, she started panicking.

"Hey! leave her alone, where are you taking her?" she yelled but was quickly shut up when a guard hit her.

"Please..we- we don't know anything I swear" Robin has never felt so much pain in her life. The russians weren't holding back with their punches not believing a word robin was saying.

The tall russian man that robin assumed was their boss or some sort, grabbed her hair and roughly pulled her head back.

"You're making this so difficult for yourself"

Robin could taste the blood in her mouth, "please" she whispered.

He threw her to the ground.

After more of the same thing, asking questions, not getting the answers they want then beatings. Robin passed out from the pain.

Nancy stood up quick as she heard the door open, two guards shoved robin to the ground as if she was a rag doll and closed the door.

Nancy ran to her girlfriend, "oh god" she whispered, seeing what they did to her.

"Robin hey, wake up please" she said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Did they kill her and throw her dead body in here?

No, no she can't think like this.

She gently tapped robin's bloody cheek, "hey robs wake up, I'm sorry, what have they done to you?"

Robin groaned slightly but her eyes still closed, "we..we just scoop ice cream" she mumbled.

Nancy felt like she could kill each and every one of these people, who dared to lay their hand on robin.

"Please no more" robin mumbled again.

"Robs you're with me now, they're not here, open your eyes please" nancy said quietly.

Robin slowly blinked her eyes open, "nance?"

Nancy smiled slightly, "hi my love"

"Are you okay?" robin mumbled as she clumsily touched nancy's face.

Nancy couldn't believe how she was asking her when robin took all the pain for them both, "I'm okay robs I promise, does anywhere hurt?"

"Everywhere hurts" robin said, she could feel every sting of their repeated slaps and punches.

"I'll find a way out for us okay?" nancy said trying to keep her sob in as she tenderly touched robin's injured face.

"Mmm" robin said as she turned her head to nancy's stomach, "just..stay with me please"

"Always, they won't hurt you again I promise" she said to her.

"Or so help me god I'll kill them all myself" nancy whispered to herself