Ronance + max

Robin was at family video doing her shift alone since steve called this morning saying how sick he felt so he couldn't make it into work today, She was sitting behind the counter staking up the VHS tapes into towers to make the time go quicker.

After a very slow half an hour going pass, she hears the bell of the door and sees max and nancy coming in "Hey guys what are you doing here?" Quickly giving nancy a kiss and ruffling max's hair, "Well dustin told me that steve told him he's sick so I forced nancy to take me with her" max said with a grin on her face, "And how did you do that?" Robin said raising her eyebrows

"She decided to stay infront of the car so my only way to drive would've been to run her over" Nancy jumped in

Robin bursted out laughing while giving max a high five, "This is why you're my favorite" As robin said that nancy saw the way the younger girl's eyes sparked up at her with such admiration and with a slight blush, she did start poking robin's ribs because she would be embarrassed if robin saw her not knowing nancy always did notice.

After an hour or so had passed robin was closing up, she kissed the top of max's head before the younger girl and nancy went to the car to wait for robin, "So where are we going?" Robin asked as she sat down in the passenger seat, "Well my dad is at work, mom is out doing errands with holly and mike is with will so I thought we could just go to my place and maybe watch a movie or something?" Nancy replied to which robin nodded in agreement followed by a "sounds good" from max.

They got to nancy's house and max immediately ran to the pantry while robin and nancy decided on what movie to watch, as they settled down on the couch with nancy cuddling into robin, max came in with some food and drinks and sat down on the other side of robin also cuddling into her, Robin wrapped her arms around both of them as the movie started it.

Half way through the movie max ended up falling asleep with her body basically wrapped around robin and she also not too far off from falling asleep herself, "You know max has told me she sees you as an older sister" Nancy said startling robin for a moment clearly not expecting her girlfriend to say that, "what?"

"Yeah she told me the other day how much we mean to her but max being max she rushed out the words to not seem soft"

"I'm just glad she feels that way with us, she deserves to be happy you know?"

"Yeah she does, they all do" Nancy said looking down at the younger girl and feeling the sadness in her chest thinking how the party couldn't just have a normal childhood instead of fighting monsters and dealing with other insane shit that has happened in this town.

"but hey" Nancy looked at robin for her to continue, cuddling more into her needing the comfort, "with your protection wheeler I think we will be just fine" Robin said with a grin, nancy rolling her eyes playful and pressing a kiss to her girlfriend's lips "you're such an idiot"

Robin fell asleep soon after and now the credits started rolling on the tv, Nancy looked at both of the girls wishing she could spend all her days like this feeling safe in robin's arms and seeing max relaxed and not so tense, She knew at the moment she was capable of anything to protect them from anything and anyone.

surprise its almost 4am again lol i cba to read through it for mistakes so if there is then pretend there isnt and robin and nancy are max's moms because i said so