Fight

Requests: open

Steve and robin have a fight

Requested by:robbieverse

Robin was running late to work, she rushed outside and got on her bike, she knew she wouldn't make it in time but hopefully she wouldn't be so late, steve has been wondering where robin was and first he was concerned but when family video was starting to get packed with people coming in, he was furious at robin.

Robin ended up coming in 10 minutes late and when all the people finally went and it was quiet, she realized steve was being weird with her, "Hey dingus you alright?"

"Yeah" steve replied shortly

Robin furrowed her eyebrows, "uh okay wanna hang out later?"

"Can't sorry, I'm gonna hang out with eddie"

Eddie? They always would hang out after work, It was basically routine for them, she was getting worried but also confused on why steve was being cold and distant with her so she asked him, "Did something happen? we always hang out after work"

Steve chuckled lightly but it was the one he did when he was pissed off, "Did something happen, of course something fucking happened robin!"

"What?" robin has never seen steve raise his voice at her, "You were fucking late and I had to do all those customers by myself!"

"I'm sorry, I forgot to buy groceries for my mom yesterday so I did this morning and I guess I didn't realize the time"

"Well maybe if you checked the time like a normal person would then you would've" Steve said coldly

Robin snapped, "So I'm late once and you get all mad but when you came here multiple times because you were with eddie then that's okay apparently isn't it? how is that fair!"

"Oh please don't give me that bullshit robin"

"Bullshit? You can never do anything wrong in your own fucking eyes can you?" She never wanted to fight with steve especially like this but she was losing it

"Whatever robin I'm leaving and don't talk to me" Steve said slamming the door behind him, Robin flinched, "I won't don't worry"

Robin did the last few hours of their shift by herself and when she started to cool down, she was starting to realize, they just had a fight and not just bickering but an actual one, she was remembering what he said to her and she could feel tears well up in her eyes but she still had an hour left of her shift.

She was in nancy's room, obviously nancy was confused on why she wasn't hanging out with steve and asked her about it but robin just said not to worry about it but she was starting to think something happemed between the two, they were basically inseparable and robin had barely said anything at all which was unusual.

"Robin?"

Robin turned from the chair to face nancy who's on the bed, "yeah nance?"

"Did something happen between you and steve today?"

Nancy saw robin get startled by the question for a second until she managed to hide it, "no everything is fine" Robin turned back around so nancy wouldn't see her eyes fill with tears.

"Robin I know something happened you usually always talk about what happened during your guys shift"

Robin walked up to nancy and sat on the bed, playing with the rings on her fingers and looking down, "we had a fight and I don't understand why he was so mad because he's done the same thing multiple times!" Some tears spilled down her cheeks

"What was the fight about robs?" nancy said softly

"I was late for 10 minutes because I had to buy my mom some groceries and I didn't realize the time when he's been late plenty of times to hang out with eddie for longer than 10 minutes and then the second everyone leaves he started shouting at me!" Robin said with her tone being angry again but nancy could hear the sad tone in her voice.

"I'm sorry baby" Nancy said but robin kept going, "and then guess what?" She chuckled sadly, "he just left! he left during our shift and said not to talk to him"

Oh, nancy didn't know it was this bad but before she could finish another thought, robin started crying, nancy grabbed her hands, "It's okay robin I'm sure you were both just in the heat of the moment darling and by tomorrow you'll be the same steve and robin again" she said trying to cheer her up.

"No! because if I haven't just checked the time like a normal person then this wouldn't have happened and now I've lost my bestfriend"

"Robin everyone makes mistakes and end up late to work It's okay and I promise you didn't lose steve, how about you go sleep for a bit you look exhausted, maybe you'll feel a bit better" nancy said she wanted to talk to eddie to see what they can do about this.

"Yeah that sounds nice" sleep sounded exactly what she needed, they kissed eachother and cuddled.

When robin was asleep, nancy gently pulled herself out of bed, trying not to wake up robin and went downstairs to grab the phone

"Hello" eddie said

"Hey eddie It's nancy" she said

"Oh hey wheeler guessing you called about what happened between steve and buckley"

Nancy was glad he already knew, she didn't really feel like explaining everything, "Yeah robin is asleep right now, she isn't doing too great, she thinks she lost steve now" she sighed sadly

"Yeah steve isn't doing too great either, he said he feels bad the way he blew up on her"

Eddie and nancy talked and planned about how to get them to resolve this, the call ended and nancy went back upstairs and robin came out the bathrrom clearly just woken up, "hey where were you?" robin said, "I was just downstairs" nancy said smiling

"Okay" robin said giving nancy a kiss to her forehead, "I'm still tired though, can we just stay in bed for a bit?"

"Of course baby" nancy replied

They cuddled in silence when nancy broke it, "You know steve feels bad about what he said, I called eddie"

"Oh" robin didn't really know what to say, nancy brought her lips to robin's, "You know you two are gonna be okay right?"

"I hope so" robin said trying to hold back her tears, "You will I promise" nancy said wrapping her arms around robin tighter.

A week went passed since that happened, steve had apologized to robin about what he said and robin apologized for snapping at him and now the four of them were at steve's house watching a movie, well trying since robin and steve kept teasing eachother and poking one another, "Robinnnnn" steve whined when she messed up his hair

"Aww did I mess up stevie's hair" she said in a teasing tone, "you shit" steve said towards her and as he grabbed her and put her over his shoulders, "steveee put me down!"

"Don't hurt my girlfriend harrington"

They all laughed and nancy and eddie just gave eachother a knowing look being glad to see them being steve and robin again.

this might've been shit so sorry lol