Missing II

requests: open

this is what if they were both found alive. Tw for torture

requested by: eboniimate

Steve and robin have lost count on how many days they've been in this room, no windows just sunlight that would come between a crack in the walls. They were only fed enough to keep them alive but not enough to have any strength to try and escape.

It was hell but they were glad they were in the same room together, the russians would come slapping them around asking the same questions and they would receive the same answers.

The russians loving using their torture methods on them, steve was mostly beating him up, blood flowing through his broken nose and his mouth. With robin they loved water-boarding her.

Maybe it was because she was a woman and they found it more enjoyable, she doesn't know but they loved doing it to her, seeing her trying to gasp for air as they almost drown her, she passed out but when she would wake up, it would be the same again.

It was the same thing for 5 months.

Nancy had been trying to find them for these 5 months, she was the one who reported them missing after not being able to find her girlfriend after the whole mall situation when she realized nobody saw either of them.

She was looking for every tiny detail, trying her best to find photos or videos taken that day from the newspaper or anything, she didn't find anything.

It passed the year mark since robin and steve went missing and people started giving up but nancy wasn't.

She would spend all day and all night trying to find any clues until she did. She could recognize those sailor outfits anywhere.

They were in a background photo, they looked like they were being held up by two large men who seemed like they were helping but nancy knew they weren't. The photo was taken where you could see that robin and steve's feet were stumbling, these people were the ones that had them.

She spent weeks on this photo and she finally saw a clue in the men's outfits, russian words. What would russians want with steve and robin?

Almost 3 months went by when all of a sudden, steve was running into the police station with barely any strength with an unconscious robin in his arms.

"Someone help us please!" the police ran over to them, "I'm- I'm steve harrington and she's robin buckley, please we need help she won't wake up!"

Ambulances immediately started coming as they looked over steve's injuries and as soon as they were about to take robin, he panicked, "no! don't hurt her she didn't do anything!" he cried as he saw them put an IV in her arm.

The medic assured him nobody was going to hurt robin and they're here to help, he didn't let them go without being in the ambulance with robin, just in case.

When nancy got the phone call from the police that they were found she felt like her legs were going to give out. She couldn't believe it, they were alive. She sped to the hospital not caring to stop for any red light she saw, as she ran to the reception breathing heavily, "I'm here to s-see steve harrington and robin buckley please"

The receptionist looked at her with sympathy, "in room 209"

As nancy walked through the door, she felt like she was dreaming and she felt tears streaming down her face.

Steve was sat with his face black and blue on the hospital chair holding robin's hand as robin was sleeping. He quickly stood up going to protect robin when he saw it was just nancy, he never felt so relieved.