"Ani, we haven't been exactly subtle." Y/n says with a sarcastic laugh, "I'm surprised the council doesn't know." She says while signing some papers and then typing in the computer.

"Mmm, fair enough I guess." Anakin grunts with a yawn "We have to be more careful then."

Y/n laughs "A little more than careful." She mumbled, grabbing a pen and writing a few things down.

"How long have you been working?" Anakin asks, adjusting the way he was sitting.

Y/n shrugs "Uh, since Cal left, after lunch." She answered, mailing out one last file before shutting off her computer.

"Cal was here?" Anakin asks in suprise "That little ginger kid, that Ahsoka is friends with?" He asks, "Master Jaro Tapal's Padawan?"

"Little ginger kid." Y/n says with a laugh "But yes, him. He came by to visit me, and I told him about the pregnant."

Anakin sits up straighter "You told him?"

Y/n rolls her eyes with a laugh "Ahsoka told him first, by accident. But I confirmed it for him, not too long ago." She explained.

"Damnit Snips, you and your big mouth." Anakin mumbles while shaking his head.

Letting out a sigh and got to her feet "I'm starved." She says, while walking past her lover "Did you bring home dinner?"

Anakin was now a few steps behind her "Of course I did." He says "I brought home some kind of noodle soup, and at least four different desserts." He explained.

Y/n squealed in excitement, as they got to the livingroom. She turned and hugged her lover tightly "Thank you!" She exclaimed, before turning and rushing to the food bags.

"Anything for you my love." Anakin says with a big smile, seeing his fiancee happy made him happy beyond belief. It was the only thing he needed in his life.

☁︎

"Okay kids, hold up your lightsaber like this to block." A man with a blurred face instructs two young children, a boy with a green lightsaber and a girl with a blue one.

A woman with a blurred face stood nearby, in a beautiful pink dress. She had her hands placed in front of her, as she watched the three. The background behind them was hard to distinguish, it was all a blur of colors.

"Like this dad?" The little girl asks, mimicking the pose her father held.

The man nods before looking to the boy "Luke, son, adjust the tilt of your blade and your hold on it." The man instructs, looking forward to see the woman. A big smile growing on his face "Well, well, if it isn't my beautiful wife."

The two kids gasp, and look back letting lightsabers go. The man quickly stuck his hand out, using the force to catch. The two children rushed to the woman, arms outstretched "Mom!" "Momma!"

The woman crouched down and opened her arms, as the two children crashed into her "Awe my babies!" The woman exclaimed.

She turned her head to the left, kissing the side of her sons head, and then she turned to the right to kiss the side of her daughter's head. The woman let out a content happy breath, and squeezed her babies tightly.

"Oh I missed you two so much." The woman gushed, letting go of the two children and leaning back to look at the two.

"You miss me too?" The man asks walking over to the three, a big smile on his face.

The woman gets to her feet "Of course I missed you, my love." She said, walking a few steps closer to him and leaning up to kiss his cheek.

"Ew." The little girl groaned, making a face of disgust "We don't need to see that."

The little boy nods in agreement "Do that on your own time." He added in a joking manner.

The man rolls his eyes "You two are ridiculous." He says "I haven't seen your mother, in a very long time."

The woman nods in agreement "Not to mention you two are very dramatic." She says, while stepping away from her husband "Now, what have you two been getting up to?" She asks.

"Dads been teaching us some jedi stuff." The little blonde boy says in excitement.

The little girl nods "We've even been meditating!" She exclaimed "And Uncle ___ is gonna come help too."

The woman looks to her husband "___-___ is coming?" She asks, her voice showing excitement.

The man nods seeming excited himself "Yup. I invited to help me with the kids, after all he was always the better Master." He said in a humorous tone.

The woman laughs "You aren't wrong about that." She says jokingly.

"Momma, can we show you what we learned?" The little blonde boy asks, bouncing with excitement.

The little girl gasped and nodded in agreement "I can lift my lightsaber with the force now!" She squealed.

The man laughs a little "You guys can do all that, but you can't be careful with your lightsabers?" He asks, holding out the two hilts.

The two children gasped, and grabbed their respective hilt. The woman on the other hand, places her hands on her hips while shaking her head "You two are just like your father." She says.

"Hey! I haven't lost my lightsaber in a long time!"