32| Good feels bad, bad feels good

Hi everyone:)

_____

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 3,000 words

𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨

The siren silently sneaked into the room, his hand lingering around the handle a moment longer as he made sure not to cause too many loud noises to occur. Sighing deeply, he ran his hand through his hair, feeling the heaviness of the current situation weighing down on him. They were still trapped in the castle and Jongho dared not imagine for how long they would stay.

A sudden click had him turn around, his fingers still gripping the strands of his hair as his eyes fell onto the budging door swinging open. Jongho inhaled sharply, the air burning all the way down into his lungs. San came into his view, his arms stretched to his head as he was clutching a towel in his hands, carefully drying off the last moisture in his hair. Jongho's lips unconsciously parted the moment he let his eyes slide down the flexing muscles of the merman's arms - growing into his bare chest that Jongho had eyed so many times. But a waistband of clothing was not there to halt the flutter of curiosity; essentially making his eyesight cross the line of prohibition and wander away from San's toned abdomen and further down his naked long legs. And the intimacy of what was to be seen in between them.

San was walking sex on legs.

Arousingly beautiful, muscular built as sleek, fit legs grounded him to the floor. And Jongho couldn't look away from how freaking packed he was - shamefully drinking up every part of the handsome man walking in, completely unaware of his guest. For now. Jongho found himself more understanding of why Prince Wooyoung had jumped him the instant they got here. Then a pair of startled eyes were looking right into his. Oh. Oh.

So irresistible.

A sound churned in the siren's throat and he turned his head at the sight right away, warmth burning in his cheeks with indignity. He should not have looked.

"Jongho-ya, what are you doing here? I thought you had 'things to do'?"

The siren prince pressed his lips tightly together, "I finished that already- San, please, find some clothes-"

Unheard of his silent footsteps, a hand was suddenly curling around his biceps, turning him around to stare right into his deep-blue eyes. Jongho stopped breathing.

"Don't you like the view?" San's voice dropped an entire octave into the depths of a purr, and Jongho's heart was picking up its pace in his chest.

"San," he sternly said, but the impact of his word failed greatly at the sound of his ragged exhale. The other prince knew him too well; knowing that Jongho was crumbling between the hands around his arms. Jongho's eyes were glued to the broadness of the merman's shoulders as he felt his face reddening the more San leaned closer.

He felt caged; he felt small; he felt insanely puny and it was ridiculous to say it at least - for Jongho was nothing of that.

"Do I have to remind you that you are the one who trespassed into my chamber?"

"Just find some clothes, I don't care," he waved him off, pulling San's hands off as he darted toward the huge bed on wobbly legs.

Somewhere behind him, Jongho heard the other snigger while he threw himself into the soft cushions, face-planted down into a pillow.

"Nooo Jongho come on! What's wrong with showing a little skin? There's nothing different from me in the ocean."

Everything.