23| Revelation of secret affairs

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 2,850 words

𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

Stirring in his sleep, the prince's senses slowly awakened from his deep slumber. Feeling the urge to stretch, Wooyoung nudged the duvet around him but as he did, his limbs rather quickly kicked into another body which made him very quickly freeze on the spot. Wooyoung opened his eyes and turned his head to the side. Rather quickly, he found his eyes on the werewolf prince stirring in his sleep much like he himself just had done. As Yunho then somnolently opened his eyes, Wooyoung stared at him, scared of even inhaling the air. Fleetly, his eyes flickered onto his surroundings - where he never had been before.

Why the fuck was he laying in a bed with Yunho?

Before his mind could even think of a physical reaction, the other prince was smiling at him and reached out to gently press his hand that lay above the cover.

"Hi Wooyoung. Good morning."

Yunho was sweet, smelling so sweetly as his simple caress tingled Wooyoung's instincts to have him hie closer into Yunho's cosy embrace. The cheer on his face was soft and gentle and all too suddenly he could feel the rumble of his insides. The dragon pulled his hand out of Yunho's hand, rushing himself around to lie on his back as he moved his palm flush against his mouth. His face paled as the muscles of his stomach contracted.

Wooyoung slowly breathed.

"W-what's happening?" Yunho stuttered, voice alarming and Wooyoung could hear the shuffle of the duvets, not daring to turn his head around to look for himself.

The dragon pinched his brows when he felt his head spin, "Just.. feeling nauseatic."

Inhaling deeply, he finally moved his head to look at Yunho's worried gaze, his eyes were a golden colour. But then he made a sudden retch before telling him: "I think I have to throw up."

Wooyoung threw himself from the bed, wobbly feet landing on the cool floor as his body folded. He couldn't wait, he couldn't wait- he had to find a bathroom now!

A hand against his mouth and the other clamped at his shirt above his flexing stomach, he hurried off to the first door he could see, brain not thinking of anything else but the sharp taste of acid in his mouth that he just wanted to wash away.

The dragon bumped his shoulder into the door, pushing it open before he hurled around the toilet and emptied his stomach entirely. He gagged, feeling so bad.

Gently, he felt a press to his shoulder and Wooyoung could only imagine the werewolf prince's disgusted gaze on him that made him internally whimper. The hands would flinch away as soon as he would realise the repellent sight of Wooyoung. He just knew.

He was startled when a piece of folded paper dabbed to his mouth, wiping off the spit clinging to his lips. Wooyoung stared down into the flushing water with wide eyes.

"Y-you shouldn't have.." the dragon whispered when the water quieted down.

But the wolf just caressed down his arms, comfortingly and so damn sweet. His bottom lip trembled when emotions pressed tears to his eyes and Wooyoung couldn't find any fucking reason for him to be so stupidly emotional. Yunho was just so kindhearted and responsible for someone he should definitely not be helping. At all.

"I've tended to sick pups before, don't worry. This is nothing," Yunho simply answered, softly.

Pups? Oh..

"Are you okay? Are you sick?"

No, not in the way he thought anyway. Although, Wooyoung would be if Yunho continued being so affectionate with him.