Chapter 16

"There's a soldier guy over to your right." Ranboo whispers.

Tubbo nods in response.

They have already knocked out about 49 guards/soldiers already. But still. Not a trace of NotFound was found.

"How ironic isn't it?" Tubbo states after knocking out the 49th soldier. He gets a non-verbal response. A facial expression showing complete and instant confusion.

"We can't find him and his name is 'NotFound'." Tubbo adds.

"Yeah. I think it is, Tubbo.." Ranboo looks around. 'The grey walls.. Why is there a lump on it?' He thought.

"Tubbo. Wait. Let's check this one out. I think it's a false wall or it's hiding something. Because this lump on it doesn't look like any random normal lump." Ranboo states. Tubbo follows.

They walked closer to the wall. They knew what to do.

Shut up. Put your ear on it and listen. They know that might not sound as great as it could help. But it sure does.

They heard wind. A gust of wind or air.

"Knock it out?" Tubbo asked smirking slightly at the taller man.

Ranboo smiles and nods. He starts backing up. As Tubbo placed his Silent Bomb in place. He backed up too. They were about 2-3 meters away, they pulled the trigger. And the wall thing was blown off.

It was a hallway. 'Hallways lead to somewhere... Right?' Tubbo thought.

He looked at Tubbo. Tubbo nods. Giving the sign that they are going through there and are going to find out what's going on.

'It might lead to NotFound.' Tubbo thought.

As they walked closer to the mysterious hallway. A noise was heard from behind.

"Who is that?" Ranboo shouts.

Looking behind them. They saw a figure. One didn't know who it was.. But the other knew.

"Tubbo tell me that you don't see that guy over there." Ranboo states. Still confused if the figure was actually a person or just a figure of their imagination.

"I see it too Ranboo. And I think I may know who that is.." Tubbo answered.

"Don't tell me it's.." Ranboo whispered.

"How touching. You both know each other's ID's... A great way to backstab me Tubbo..." Tommy states walking closer...

"Tommy... It's not like that! This was a mission outside of-" Tubbo tried to explain. But Tommy didn't want to hear it.

"Shut up! I was actually thinking of sparing you! You promised that only both of us will know our ID's. And you just had to break that... With him." Tommy glares at Tubbo but then switches to Ranboo.

"Ranboo Beloved. That's your full name am I correct?" Tommy asked.

Ranboo nods hesitantly.
'How did he know?' He thought.

"Tubbo Underscore. That is your full name, my former friend. I saw in the fortresses Records." Tommy adds.

Tubbo stared in shock. 'Underscore wasn't randomly generated. It was and always has been my last name.'

"I also found out about mine..." He stated.

"Let me guess, it was Tommy Innit?" Ranboo asked with the mindset of knowing he is correct.

"No... It wasn't just that..." Tommy replied.

It took a few moments. Tubbo and Ranboo didn't take the chance to run or at least beat Tommy, they were curious.
Then he started speaking once more.

"It was, Tommy Innit WasTaken."

- - - -

The main character's first goal was achieved. They now know the reasons. And understands why. They understand why they're doing it. They knew it wasn't a good idea to break a promise. But they thought that their bes- former best friend wouldn't care or wouldn't even remember...

Will knowing the truth bring the past back? Or will the change that happened be set in stories forever?

This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!