Chapter 10

-Sleepy Fortress-

"Sorry Dream I just can't stand them." Tommy replied.

"I know." Dream muttered.

"Seems like we have a handful of intruders here. Hello NotFound. Missed me?" A smirk formed underneath his mask.

"Shut up." NotFound stated.

"Oh. Is that how you're supposed to speak with your friend?" He cooed.

"Friend!?" Underscore and Beloved shouted in unison.

"Yes. Friend. Haven't you told them? By the way they reacted it seems like you didn't. How bad of you to lie to your friends." He added.

"What do we do with them Boss?" An armed soldier went towards Dream.

"I don't know. How about we let Tommy choose? That would be fun!" He replied joyfully.

All eyes turned on him. How much pressure could be on Tommy right now.

"Just let them go." He stated.

"But sir-"

"No. It's okay. Let them go." Dream cuts them off.

"Tommy. I respect your decision, but why? I thought you hated them." Dream said quietly.

"I do. I just don't think finishing them here and now is a good idea." Tommy replied.

"Okay. We'll talk about this again later." Dream replied.

"Sigh."

"Tommy.. I know how much pain they gave you. And now that your here, you're safe from it! You're safer with me :)" Dream then hugs him.

Before they both walk away into the shadows.

----

"What do we do now?" Agent Soot cried.

"I don't know. But we need answers." Agent Blades
stated. Busting open the steel door.

"I forgot you could break those." Halo muttered.

"No more running from us, Halo. Now. We simply need you to answer our questions." Agent Blade replied.

They closed in on Halo.

"I was just having fun with my friends. What do you want? Money? Apparently everyone that hunts me down looks for money." He growls.

Halo. Preferably know as BadBoyHalo. He hasn't revealed his real name to the world. But he is the wealthiest person in the nation. Along with his friend, Skeppy, he runs the family business. The Diamond Halo Company. Or DHC for short.

"We aren't after the money. I'm sure you know of Dream?" Agent Soot asked. Walking closer.

"Y-y-yeah" He stutters.

"So tell me. What do you know about his family?" Agent Soot continued.

"H-He" Then swarms of Soldiers came in.

Halo's grin showed what was going on.

"Sorry, boys. But I think I'm not available right now. Why don't my guards show you out?" He smirked and threw a smoke bomb on the ground.

-POV of one of them-

He ran. And ran. And ran. But we couldn't catch up. Something made me no- both of us feel sleepy.

"O-of course. Dream Gas. Made in the Sleepy Fortress Labs. We should've known." I snarled. Before falling underneath sleep's warm and comfortable hands.

-Out of POV-

"Take them to Dream. I'm sure he'll like this." Halo told the guards. "And by the way. Tell Skeppy that I'm going to Dream's for business purposes." He grinned and walked away.

Into the helicopter waiting for him.

- - - - - -

New people introduced in the story. But what do they contribute? Are they only here to make it longer? Or are they doing something that will change the main character(s) destiny?

This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!

Finished writing Chapter on May 18 2023