Characters (2)

These are the Characters added as of Chapter 11.

Agent Manifold

Real name: Jack Manifold

Just some random bald guy who gets annoyed too much by Agent Innit when he was still with the company. He is not playing a big role in the story (maybe).

Dream

Agent NotFound's childhood best friend. When he was the right age along with Sapnap, George, Karl, Quackity, Wilbur, and Technoblade. George, Wilbur, and Technoblade were the only ones accepted into UnFound Agency.

He made another organization called 'Taken'. It got attention of a lot of wealthy people because of its catchy name. But it was already occupied by the DHC.

He is 100% against the UnFound Agency for not allowing him(along with the others) to be with them.

Tommy

The 'new and Improved' Tommy as Dream would phrase it. As Tommy was trapped inside Sleepy Fortress. Something happened. (SECRET. FOR NOW...)

And after a few years he now hates the UnFound Agency agents(EXCEPT AGENT UNDERSCORE). But not as much as Dream.

Agent Soot

Real name: Wilbur Soot

A Top Agent that is great at combat (but slightly overreacts) and is part of the Trio, along with Agent Blade and Agent Minecraft.

He mastered in hiding in the shadows. So most of the people that is against him gets jumpscared.

ADDITIONAL

Does anyone remember this? What happened was Wilbur's actual family was killed by them

Does anyone remember this? What happened was Wilbur's actual family was killed by them. And then he fully went into the agency, but got his personal life back thanks to Philza changing Wilbur's name.

Agent Blade

Real name: Techno Blade

A Top Agent that is better than Agent Soot. Great at hunting people down and eliminating them. Is easily angered by his brother Wilbur's talkativeness. But Agent Minecraft is able to calm him down.

Agent Minecraft

Real name: Philza Minecraft

Is the father of both Agent Soot and Agent Blade. He is able to keep his family together. He is their 'back-up' or the person that backs them up whenever an ambush was supposed to happen. Or why don't just call him their look-out.

Halo

Halo. Preferably know as BadBoyHalo. He hasn't revealed his real name to the world. But he is the wealthiest person in the nation. Along with his friend, Skeppy, he runs the family business. The Diamond Halo Company. Or DHC for short. And is a friend of Dream. A good Friend.