Chapter 2

"Greetings Agent Beloved." Agent Innit Greeted.

"Greetings. No need to be formal now." Agent Beloved replied.

"Shall we go to a restaurant? And discuss it over while we're eating? Don't worry. We'll be eating at the back." Agent Beloved added.

"We shall." Agent Underscore replied.

---------

"So basically the main vault. Where the potion is located at the first floor." Beloved stated.

"Why the first floor out of all places?" Innit Complained.

"Because it has the most security stuff. We can go in through the 3rd floor." Beloved replied.

"Can't we just go in through the 1st or the 2nd floor?" Innit Complained once more.

"Stop interrupting him. Agent Innit." Underscore shushes his friend.

"The 1st floor has a keypad thing to get in. While the 2nd floor doesn't have any place to get into. And the 3rd floor has vent which we could use." Beloved replied to Innit's so-called question.

"How do you know so much about that place anyway?" Underscore asked curiously.

"Top Agent NotFound and I have gone through missions involving this place." Beloved answered.

"You and Top Agent NotFound??? Are you a top agent too or what?" Underscore and Innit replied in unison and in shock.

"Just a Rank 2 Agent. Not much of a big deal." Beloved replied.

"Not a big deal!?" Innit and Underscore once again replied in unison.

"Back to business. I need to know what you both specialize in." Beloved stated.

"I specialize in technology." Underscore replied.

"I specialize in distracting people, stalling them, and being in watch. And that includes fighting skills and negotiating skills." Innit replies also directly after Underscore.

"That's cool! I specialize in breaking into places and cracking codes. Agent Innit you will distract the guards/stall them/be on watch while me and Agent Underscore will get the potion." Beloved stated. A plan so. A plan so great.

"Agent Underscore can you make some kind of cloaking technology thing?" Beloved asked.

"I'm not sure. But I'll try!" Underscore replied enthusiastically.

"We are going to train tomorrow at _________. That is where me and Top Agent NotFound trained to be sufficient in this mission." Beloved stated. And they were done.

Agent Innit and Agent Underscore nodded in response.

-----------

Short, but informative. Our main character(s) has made a friend. And they're friends with the Top Agent? Interesting. Interesting indeed.

The second chapter with the same message as the first. Seeing our main characters meet new people and meet new problems in the future. What could be the duo's simple 'yes' to the mission do to their future?

This is your Author, E11a_N1ce, wishing you all an amazing day!

This was written on February 8 2023.