CHAPTER-84

Do Vote and Comment

The doctor assessed Priya and told, "There is nothing as a major improvement, but maybe Reya can help Mrs. Bariya with her depression. Make Reya sleep with Mrs. Bariya, so we can check whether Mrs. Bariya can sleep without sedatives and overcome her insomnia. "

Rocky and Ram nodded as they looked at Priya speaking with Reya through the glass door.

 Reena sat beside Rocky quietly.

 As they reached home Roeena went to their room and Rocky sat on the bed making Reena sit beside him. 

"Shona, are you okay with Reya being with Ma?" Asked Rocky. 

"Rocky, Aunty will never hurt Reya.

 Then why should I have a problem with her?" asked Reena. 

Rocky cupped her face and was about to plant his lips on hers but Reena slightly pushed him and ran into the washroom with a slight giggle. 

Slight Mature Content ahead

Rocky ran behind her and pinned her to the wall and ran his fingers on her face tracing her features gently. 

He ran his thumbs over her soft plumy lips and leaned a bit to capture them. Reena turned the shower knob drenching them both as they kissed.

 They removed each other's clothes touching and feeling each other in the process. Reena's moans were muffled as Rocky continued to attack her mouth. 

His hands mounded her twins. He opened her pants and traced her core over her lacy panty. He got rid of their underclothes and made her wrap her legs around his waist. 

Grabbing her ass, he entered her. Reena laid her head on his shoulder biting his shoulder blade and neck slightly as he pumped into her. 

Their moans and groans were not heard as the water was running. 

End of Slight Mature Content 

Finally, they had their releases, they both got dressed into matching pajamas, they bought in Australia.

Post dinner, Roeena were cuddling in their room, Reena slept in Rocky's arms as she was very tired. 

Sleep was far from Rocky as he missed Reya, he was used to having Reya sleeping in his arms, as she was sleeping with his mother.

 He was kind of missing her.

 Reena slightly shifted in her sleep and opened her eyes a little and found Rocky wide awake. "Rocky, didn't you sleep?" asked Reena touching his cheek.

 Rocky kissed her palm on his cheek and said, "I'll sleep in a bit, I am just missing Reya."

 Reena leaned a bit and took her phone and checked the time it was past twelve. 

"Rocky, it's past twelve and you are still awake." Said Reena worriedly. 

"Nothing baby, you close your eyes and sleep, I'll also sleep." Said Rocky covering her eyes with his palm and closing his eyes too. 

After a few minutes, Rocky heard a slight knocking sound.

 He gently made Reena lie on the bed and opened the door to find a sleepy Reya. 

"Papa, Mumma." Said Reya.

 Rocky lifted her and carried her to the bed; Reena was lying on the bed awake making space for Reya and they all cuddled and slept.

The next morning, Ram panicked as Reya who was sleeping with him and Priya was missing, he rushed to inform Rocky but he found Roeena hugging in sleep with Reya in between them.