CHAPTER-42

Hi guys, a surprise update

London,

The next morning, Rocky woke up hearing the phone ringing he picked up the phone and placed it on his ear, "Good morning, sir this is your wake-up call, the cab to take you to the port will be here in an hour." Said the receptionist. Rocky placed the phone back and saw his Shona who was sprawled on his chest sleeping like a baby. He planted a kiss on her forehead and got up slowly without waking her up. He showered, dressed up, sat next to her, and whispered in her ear slowly, "Shona baby, get up nah." Reena frowned, shifted her head from the pillow to his lap, and continued sleeping. "Baby get up we have to join the cruise." Said Rocky caressing her hair. Reena opened her eyes and smiled at Rocky and stretched herself and slowly padded to the bathroom. They both went down, had breakfast, and left to join the cruise. They checked out at the reception and went to their cabin.

Meanwhile in India,

Ram and Priya were seated in the living room of the Bariya mansion with Rohan and Reya. "Papa this is Ro..." started Reya but she was cut short by Rohan. "Just a minute, Reya." Said Rohan and looked at Priya for a moment and said, "Reya, you never told me that you had an elder sister." Said Rohan. Reya looked at him baffled and said, "Rohan, she is my mom." "Oh, Aunty I was thinking that you were her sister, you look so young." Said Rohan with a wide smile. Priya smiled slightly and said, "I have a son who is almost your age." Rohan smiled again and said, "I thought Reya was the prettiest girl ever, but you are prettier than her, maybe she got all the prettiness from you." Priya blushed at Rohan's words and said, "I was Miss Hosur when I was in College." "Oh Aunty, I mean I feel so bad to address you by that term." Said Rohan. Reya smiled internally as she found out that Rohan was talking like this to flatter Priya. On the other hand, Ram was quite furious as some random guy was shamelessly talking with his wife in a flirtatious manner. Reya assured him through her eyes and they continued to watch Rohan complimenting Priya. "I'd better call you didi because I don't want to commit sin by addressing a World class beauty as aunty." Said Rohan. "Oh Rohan, just stop it." Said Priya brushing her hair strands. Rohan laughed out loud and Priya gave a self-conscious laugh. Reya and Ram didn't know what to do they joined them laughing.

"So Rohan, what do you do?" asked Priya. "Well, didi, I think you know about Luthra Jewelry, my parents own it and I take care of the online part and look after the foreign orders. And I have an event management company which I built from scratch. And I hold some stakes in some MNCs." Answered Rohan trying to sound humble as he could. "Ohh Luthra Jewelers, that means you are Malavika's son, I have met your mother a few times in common gatherings." Said, Priya. "And didi, I attended your son's wedding with my parents and the events were well organized, and the decorations and the hospitality were the best, I think Reya managed them so well." Said Rohan. Priya gave an uninterested look at the mention of Roeena's wedding. "By the way where are the Bride and Groom?" asked Rohan looking around. "They are on their Honeymoon." Said Reya gesturing for him to change the topic. "Well, didi

+++++++++++++, I asked Reya to join my Event Management company as a partner but she told me that she would think about it, I think she is full of talent please tell her to accept my offer, 50-50 partnership." Said Rohan. Priya just looked on as Rohan continued to speak, "She is a great organizer, a great personality with a sterling character, and I would like to have her as my business partner as well as my life partner." Finished Rohan. Priya looked at Rohan and Reya was shocked, she turned to Ram who was in the same state as her. "Well, I need to think a bit." Said Priya finding her voice at last. "It's okay didi, think well." Said Rohan standing up to leave.

Back in London,

"Rocky I am flying," said Reena as they both were standing on the deck like Jack and Rose. Rocky smiled as he buried his face into her hair sniffing her scent. "Done!" called out the photographer. They both got down and got the phone and checked out the photos. "My heels are killing me, Rocky." Said Reena plopping on a chair nearby. "Then let's have lunch and a short rest, the ship will be stopping around six and we have three hours to explore the place." Said Rocky putting his phone into his bag and lifting her. They went to the dining room and had their lunch and Reena said that she would walk back as she did not want to grab everyone's attention by being in Rocky's arms. "But Shona, our cabin is a bit far from here and you are already hurt by wearing those silly heels all morning." Reasoned out, Rocky. "We'll walk slowly." Said, Reena. Rocky shook his head and made her wear his sneakers and took her heels in his hands. "But Rocky..." started Reena. "I am wearing my socks, let's go." Said Rocky taking her hand and both walked back to their cabin. As they reached the cabin, Rocky placed her feet on his lap, massaged them well, and sprayed some pain relief spray. Reena closed her eyes feeling relaxed, Rocky saw this and spooned her, she snuggled to him feeling his warmth.