CHAPTER-2

Thanks for voting and commenting on my previous chapter

The next morning, in Bariya's mansion.

A woman was in the kitchen instructing the servants to prepare breakfast. She was Priya, she took a tray with three mugs and climbed the stairs and went into a room, she saw the lump of someone's body under the duvet and she removed the duvet with one hand and found three pillows arranged in a way like someone lying on the bed, she shook her head and said, "He has made this a habit." And went to the terrace and found our handsome hero none other than Rocky doing his daily exercise. "Raja" she called sweetly and Rocky came near her and said, "Ma, call me Rocky." She pulled his ears gently and said, "You are always my Raja, laddu." "Ma, please call me Raja even but not that laddu, I hate it." Said Rocky annoyed as he was embarrassed by his nickname given by his mother. "Here take your milk." Priya forwarded the tray. Rocky took a sip of his milk and asked, "Ma, it's Reya's first day at her College, right?". "Yes, you should take her with you." Said Priya ruffling his hair. "Ma please, I will go by my bike and I can't take her, let her drive herself, nah" whined Rocky. "Let us see that now go and get ready for college." Said Priya and she left the place.

 Next, she went to another room and saw a cute girl, she is Reya and she was still in her dreamland. Priya placed the tray on the bedside table and opened the curtains letting the morning sun slant in. The cute girl stirred and opened her eyes and said, "Good morning Ma." In a sleepy tone. "Good morning, now brush your teeth and drink your milk fast." Said Priya pulling the bed covers. Reya made a face and left for the bathroom. Priya took the last mug to her room to wake her husband. She opened the curtains and woke Ram, "Ram wakes up, even the kids have woken up." said Priya pulling the blanket. Ram groaned and got up and was about to pick up the coffee mug but Priya swatted his hands and said, "Go brush and come." Ram groaned and left for the bathroom.

After 30 mins,

The Bariya family was munching their breakfast. "Raja, take Reya with you, today is her first day and save her from ragging." Said Ram. "Papa, Ragging is a crime now and none of us will do it, and we have an Inter-College Cricket match this afternoon, so all the seniors will be busy." Said Rocky. "Papa, I wanna stand on my own feet instead of being tagged as his sister." Whined Reya. "Okay as you wish princess." Said Ram. "What? , why are you always giving in to her wishes today is her first day, so Raja will take her, that's it." Said Priya in a hard tone. The rest of the family nodded quietly. So Raja let Reya sit on his bike and rode to the College.

Meanwhile, in the Girls' Hostel of the University of Bangalore,

Reena woke up showered and went for a walk in the gardens before breakfast. She was enjoying the morning breeze. Reena looked at her watch. "Oh, it's almost time for breakfast. Thought Reena and hurried to the Mess. The food was not great but she had to push it down her throat as she was hungry. After breakfast, Reena went to her dorm and picked up her backpack, and went to the assembly hall.

Rocky and Reya reached the Campus and Raja stopped the bike near the gate and said, "Get down for heaven's sake." Reya slapped his arm and ran away before he could react. Reya checked her schedule and went to the assembly hall by following the sign boards. As a result of the game of Fate Reena and Reya sat next to each other and waited along with others for the session to start. "Hi I am Reya Bariya."chirped Reya to Reena. "Reena Desai." Said Reena and offered her hand for a handshake. Both the girls gelled with each other quickly and shared everything about themselves. Within a short period, they became bros. The session began, and the Dean delivered a mega boring speech followed by the staff. The girls almost dozed off, luckily the session ended and they were taken for the Campus walk. Post the walk they went to their classroom and Reena and Reya settled on the same desk. By this time, Reena knew about Reya's third cousin and Reya knew about Reena's dolls she had during her childhood. They poured about each other.

"There is a Cricket Match after lunch, shall we watch it?" asked Reena. "Really Ree, you wanna go there?" asked Reya. "Of course, Rey I love cricket." Replied Reena. "Okay as you say." Said Reya. The bell rang for lunch and the girls went to the Mess.

Post-lunch, the freshers had a sudden meeting with the Principle, so they missed half of the match. But Reena was determined to watch the remaining match, so she dragged Reya to the ground. The girls were walking along the boundary line. Reya was walking a bit front than Reena and they heard a loud call. The last ball of the last over was being bowled, and only one run was required for winning. The crowd chanted "Sixer! Sixer!". The batsman was none other than Rocky, he pulled his willow with all his might and struck the ball. Everyone expected that it was a six but it was caught by a pair of soft hands. Reena was stunned as she saw the ball coming in her direction. She closed her eyes and cupped her hand, her cupped hands covered her face and she caught the ball. Reena slowly brought her hand down and saw the batsman. Rocky was stunned to see the pair of magnetic eyes which pulled him towards her. His eyes slowly scanned her pretty face, her cute nose, plump lips, and chubby cheeks. Rocky walked towards Reena like a possessed man, Reya came there and said, "So, here comes an end to your boasting." This brought Rocky out of his world. Reena looked at them confused, "You caught the ball and made me out for the first time." Said Rocky making Reya smirk. "Ree, I told you right, this is my elder brother." Reena smiled at the siblings and said to Rocky, "I am sorry, the ball was about to hit me, so I caught it to save me." Said Reena returning the ball. Rocky took the ball brushing her fingers.