CHAPTER-67

Do Vote and Comment

Reena stood there processing Rocky's words and followed him to the bedroom. 

She found him lifting the sleeping child in his arms.

 She blocked his way and fell on his feet and said, "Please, I know I did a huge mistake of separating you both but, I cannot live even a moment without Reya. I thought you believed Aunty and hated me. I called you once but you never spoke to me, that made me firmly believe that you hated me." said Reena. 

Reya opened he eyes slightly due to the noise and cried a bit as her sleep was disturbed.

 Rocky tried to shush her but Reya cried, "Mumma, Mumma." Reena got up and got the crying child from Rocky and patted her back. 

Reya snuggled into Reena's touch and closed her eyes.

 Rocky looked at them both and fell to the floor on his knees. 

Reena made Reya lie on the bed and knelt near him and said, "I can't let her go." 

Reena folded her hands and cried. 

Rocky touched her hands and said, "I am not that cruel to separate a mother and daughter. I missed you all these years. I gave my phone to Rohan on that day as I was busy handling the formalities, but now I remember that I never got my phone back from him. That bastard must have destroyed my phone."

 "Rohan?" asked Reena as she wiped her face. 

Rocky nodded and narrated how Rohan tortured Reya.

 "So, it was Rohan who pushed me and ran past me." Said Reena realizing everything. 

Rocky watched Reena as she recollected the incidents. 

He touched her face and breathed sharply, "We both have already gone through hell being away from each other, so there is no point in punishing you, anyway we both are gonna get hurt. Will you be back with me by my side as my wife and the mother of my kids?" asked Rocky. 

Reena smiled through her tears and hugged him tight. "Rocky, You missed four years of Reya's life just because of me. The first time when I held her in my arms was in the hospital. I missed you; I wanted you there I imagined, how you would have celebrated that special moment." Cried, Reena.

 Rocky rubbed her back and said, "Nothing is going to happen if we think about the past, let's concentrate on our present and future." Said Rocky fighting back his tears as he imagined those scenes.

 Reya woke up as she was disturbed by their talks and cries. "Mumma." Called Reya. 

Roeena broke their hug and looked at Reya who was standing on the bed. 

Rocky forwarded his hand and Reya climbed down from the bed and came towards them.

 "Mumma, is this Papa?" asked Reya. 

Reena slowly nodded and Rocky hugged Reya. "Papa, I knew it before itself, with this bracelet." Said Reya breaking the hug and touching the bracelet. 

Roeena looked at the bracelet and they shared an emotional moment. Rocky's tummy rumbled making him embarrassed and Reena smiled and stood up and said, "I'll cook."

 Rocky carried Reya and followed Reena to the kitchen. 

Reya made Rocky make her stand and came to the dining table by dragging a big cloth bag overflowing with toys.

 Rocky identified the stuffed panda.

 "Papa, this is Josphine, Marigold, and Angela." Said Reya showing Rocky her dolls. 

"This is socksy, hippo, big owl, and rabbit." Continued Reya as she showed her dolls to Rocky. 

Rocky looked at her and found her mannerisms like his dear sister. 

Reena finished cooking, she made gobi parathas, Rocky's favorite, and onion raita. "Rocky, Reya dinner's ready." Said Reena as she found both playing sitting on the floor.

 Reya put her toys back and climbed on the chair and sat on the dining table. 

Reena set the food on the table and served the food on two plates. She washed her hands and began to feed Reya. 

And Rocky too washed his hands and he also fed Reya. 

"Rocky, you eat nah. I'll feed her." Said Reena.

 "It's okay, I want to do this for her." Said Rocky feeding Reya another bite. 

Reena remembered his tummy rumbling and she fed him a bite making Reya giggle.

 Rocky chewed the food relishing the taste as he is eating the food made by his Shona after years. 

Rocky also fed a bite to Reena making Reya giggle again. "Reya." Said Reena in a stern tone as she felt a bit embarrassed. 

After dinner, Reena made Reya brush and have a bath and Rocky went to the hotel to bring his things. 

Reya was very active as she slept in the evening and she was watching cartoons as Reena went to freshen up.

 Reya opened the door for Rocky while Reena was in the shower. "Papa Papa." Jumped Reya as she wanted him to lift her. 

"Where is Mumma, baby?" asked Rocky as he lifted her. 

"In the shower." Said Reya. 

Rocky locked the door holding Reya on his waist. 

He carried her to the bigger bedroom and Reena came out in a simple nightie after shower.

 Rocky got lost in the beauty before him. Her damp hair and bare face made her look more beautiful than ever. "Papa" called Reya making him come out of his la la land.

 "Umm, beta." Said Rocky. 

Reena smiled and blushed a bit as she caught Rocky gawking at her.

 She took Reya from him and said, "You go have a shower, while I'll put her to sleep." 

 "Yes, it's quite late she must sleep." Said Rocky in a seductive voice.

 Reena smiled and settled on the bed with Reya in the smaller bedroom (Reya's room).

 Reena tried to make Reya sleep but she could not. Rocky came out of the shower and found Reena tired and Reya chatting happily with full energy.