CHAPTER-28

Thanks for commenting and voting for my previous Chapters

And sorry for not updating yesterday

Reena's eyes filled with tears of joy and she hugged her Papa. "Reena Bache how are you feeling?" asked Rajendra Desai in a worried tone. "I am alright Papa, I fainted due to low sugar." Said Reena standing near Rocky. Roeena left the room as the nurse came in to give some injections to Rajendra Desai, they walked back to Reena's room. Reena ordered some food through the intercom and fed Rocky with her hands as she knew he must not have eaten anything from morning. Reena sat on the bed with Rocky's head on her lap and patted him to sleep. Rocky fell into a deep sleep as he didn't sleep properly for the past two days. Reena caressed his face which was a bit dull and she kissed his forehead and she too slept in the sitting position. Later, in the evening Rocky dropped Reena at the hotel where she was staying with her Father and went home. Reya was sitting on the sofa with Indrajit, "Where were you? , we got scared as you were not seen from the morning." Said Reya in a hard tone. Rocky slightly smiled and asked, "Is Ma home?" Reya shook her head in the negative direction and Rocky settled near Reya and Indrajit and narrated all the incidents. "So Reena's Papa has agreed to the wedding, I know who can hate my bacho." Said Indrajit pulling Rocky's cheeks.

"We are proceeding with the wedding, Ma will soon accept Ree, cause she is such a pure soul." Said Reya with a smile. Rocky nodded happily, "We'll arrange another family meeting but this time in a public place such as some restaurant or Café so that Priya will keep quiet to maintain her appearance." Said Indrajit.

Rocky visited Rajendra Desai with Reya and Indrajit helped Reena to discharge her Father and completed all the formalities. They arranged a family meeting in a mandir after a week. Meanwhile, Reena and Reya completed their Internships and both got offers. Rajendra Desai wanted Reena to head his business so he started to build a new hotel in Bangalore on one of his estates. After a lot of drama, Priya agreed to meet The Desai family and fix the wedding as she knew there is no way to make her family back from the wedding but she was not even a bit interested in the wedding.

The Desai and the Bariya family met in a mandir and fixed the date for the wedding and other ceremonies with the pandit. The wedding rituals were to be held in Bangalore and the reception was to be held in London followed by Roeena's honeymoon in London. Roeena were very happy as their wedding was finalized against every odds. But Rajendra Desai was a bit worried about Reena's life at Bariya's house because of Priya's blunt dislike for Reena but he knew about his Jammai he will always give Reena all the happiness in this world.

Shopping for the weddings was in full swing, and Reena and Reya almost lived in the Shops all day. Rocky dragged them both out of the Shop as the Manager told him they had to shut the shop. On the other hand, Rocky designed some lightweight jewels for his Shona, as he knew that she was very fragile.

Days flew as the preparation for the wedding went on, the day of the engagement came and Reena was decked up for the Engagement whereas Rocky was in desperation to catch a glimpse of his Shona. Priya, on the other hand, was very quiet and showed little or no interest in the preparations. Reya and Indrajit took an upper hand in all the preparations. Many businessmen attended the engagement function with their families. As Reya was leading everything from the front, a pair of eyes were looking at her, admiring her. Reya was too busy to notice this and the other members of the family also didn't notice this.

Roeena arrived on the Stage and Rocky slipped a tiffany ring on Reena's ring finger he kissed the back of her hand making Reena blush. Reena slipped a platinum band on Rocky's Ring finger and held his hand tight. The guest clapped and cheered for the couple. Post the ring-exchanging ceremony Dinner was served buffet style and Rocky was busy introducing his childhood friends to Reena. Reya was checking the food and she heard a voice, "Hi I am Rohan Luthra." She turned and found a handsome young man standing there with a charming smile on his face. Reya gave a polite smile and said, "Reya Bariya". "I know, the daughter of business magnate Ram Bariya and sister of Raja Bariya." Reya slightly nodded whereas Rohan continued to speak, "I am the son of Abhishek Luthra and Malavika Luthra, so you are managing your brother's engagement so well, I am taking care of the event management company my father owns, if you wish you can run it along with me you are talented, beautiful and abled." Reya flustered and said, " Can we speak sometime later as I have to check whether the food is ready to be served." "Oh sure even I can accompany you and help you." Said Rohan with a smile. Reya accepted it not knowing what to say.

Shakthi was the only person who noticed Reya having a conversation with Rohan.