CHAPTER-7

Thanks for commenting and voting for my previous Chapter

The next morning, Reena opened her eyes, she was feeling very warm and comfortable. The warmth and comfort that her bed at the hostel can't give. She opened her eyes and found herself in Rocky's embrace. She found him admiring her with his adorable eyes. She smiled, buried her face into his chest, and kissed his chest, making Rocky tighten his hold around her. "I wish you were in my arms every day I wake up." Said Rocky. 

Reena smiled and looked at him by placing her hands on his chest and her chin on her hands. They were staring into each other's eyes, their cute eye lock was broken by Rocky's phone, his mother was calling him. Rocky attended the call and put the call on speaker, Reena laid in his chest and drew circles there. "My laddu did you wake up?" asked Priya. Reena smiled and looked up from his chest. Rocky said in an annoyed tone, "Ma, don't call me that." Priya chuckled and said, "Okay, eat something and take care we will reach home by tomorrow evening." Said, Priya. "Okay, ma." Said Rocky and cut the call. Reena gave a teasing smile and said, "Oh laddu." "No Shona, don't say that." Said Rocky tickling her. 

Both rolled on the bed and lay down panting. "I am going to brush," said Reena got up and went to the bathroom, she took the mouthwash bottle and gargled well, washed her face, and came out of the bathroom and found Rocky still lying on the bed. "Rocky go and brush I'll make coffee." Said Reena opening the bedroom door. "Shona, I drink milk." Said Rocky getting up. Reena smirked and teased, "Oh laddu baby drinks milk ah". Rocky whined, "Shona." And went to brush. Reena made coffee for her and poured milk for Rocky. They drank and Reena said, "Okay Rocky, I am leaving." Rocky looked shocked and went near her and pulled her by her waist and Reena rested her hands on his chest. "Shona, I'll be alone please stay with me nah." Whined Rocky.

 Reena hesitated a bit and thought, seeing her hesitating, "I am a good boy and I won't force you into anything." said Rocky. Reena hugged him, rested her head on his chest, and said, "No Rocky, I know about you but still I am feeling bad as I am hiding about us from Reya and Shakthi, and in that case is it right?". "We'll tell them as soon as you say yes." Said Rocky smiling. "So is it a yes?" asked Rocky. "I am not sure still Rocky, please give me some more time." Said Reena looking from his chest. "Mmm," said Rocky. Reena thought for a moment and said, "I don't have any clothes here." "You can wear mine Shona, though I don't have any lingerie, we'll buy some." Reena's eyes widened and hit his chest gently. "So what, Shona anyways I'll be buying you some sexy lingerie after our marriage." Said Rocky shrugging. "How are you that sure of our marriage?" asked Reena, "I am very confident that you are in love with me and you have to just realize it. Said Rocky brushing her hair strand.

 Reena smiled and said, "Then let's go buy some and let's buy some groceries I'll cook my best dishes for you." said Reena breaking the hug. "You cook, Shona?" asked Rocky surprised. "Yes," said Reena proudly. "I thought you were dad's little princess type." Said Rocky. "Mmm, yes I am but Papa himself is a great cook we run a luxury hotel and he has taught me his secret recipes and techniques." Said, Reena. They both went to the Mall by bike and Reena bought the lingerie, she wanted and she bought a few clothes yesterday and they were in his house, she remembered about them. Then they went to a Supermarket and Reena bought all the ingredients, she wanted and when she was about to pay a packet of protection landed on top of her pepper bottle. Reena's mouth formed a shape of an O. Rocky smirked and put another packet in and whispered, "Who knows, I may even get lucky."

 Reena blushed red and trusted her card in his hand and ran outside. Rocky smiled at her antics and he paid for all the things and came to the parking. They both reached home and Reena showered first as she was reeking out, she used his body wash and shampoo she smelt like him. She opened her shopping bags and found some tops but she wanted to wear Rocky's clothes, so she opened his wardrobe and took a black hoodie and a pair of brown shorts. She went to the kitchen and started to take out things for cooking while she decided to make butter chicken and some rotis she remembered Reya mentioning it once as Rocky's favorite, while Rocky went to shower. He came down and found her marinating the chicken. "Shona, let me help you." Said Rocky hugging her from the back.

 She smelt like him and he buried his face in her nape smelling her. Reena felt his breath tickling her and gently nudged him with her elbow. "I'll give you a manly job." Said Reena washing her hands "What?" asked Rocky rubbing her hair on his face and sniffing it making Reena laugh. "Knead the dough," said Reena. Rocky kneaded the dough and rolled it out while Reena cooked the dish. "It smells lovely, Shona." Said Rocky taking the pan for cooking the rotis.

 Finally, the food was ready and Reena served Rocky he took his first bite, and Reena was eagerly waiting for his reaction. "Mmmm nice Shona, lovely you do have some magic in your hands." Said Rocky finishing his Roti. He pulled Reena into his lap and fed her too. They both lazed in the TV room after lunch, watching some random series on Netflix. Reena was in Rocky's embrace, Rocky was fully focused on the series while Reena was thinking about him. "He is nice, caring, loving and my best friend's brother but I should not love him just for that, I am fully confused about my feelings for him.

 I should not give him hope if I am not in love with him, we both will end up getting hurt." Thought Reena. She slowly drowsed in his lap thinking all this. When she woke up she was in his bed, she sat up and saw Rocky working on his laptop sitting next to her. "Shona you woke up, shall I make coffee for you?" asked Rocky. "No, you carry on with your work, I'll make something for us, what's the time ?" she asked coming to her hair with her fingers and tying a bun. "It's almost seven." Said Rocky. "Then I'll start preparing dinner." Said Reena and went down.