CHAPTER-51

Thanks for voting and commenting on my previous chapters

Roeena walked back to their room and showered and settled on the bed. Rocky pulled Reena and buried his face on her neck and kissed his way down.

 He undid her top and placed wet kisses on her breast and bit her gently on her chest. He looked at her from her chest, she was breathless. Her mouth was partially open as she gasped for air. 

Rocky moved towards her throat and placed some kisses lovingly. He kissed, sucked, and bit her neck and chest. Finally, he buried his face in her chest and closed his eyes holding her close.

The next morning,

Reena opened her eyes and found her baby husband's mouth latched on her bud. He was sleeping like a cute baby; she pecked his forehead and slowly came out of his stronghold.

 This action made him awake and he mumbled sleepily, "Stay for some more time."

 Reena caressed his head and slowly whispered into his ears, "Baby, wake up we have to go to your special place." Rocky smiled as he heard Shona's voice and released her from his stronghold. 

Reena made her way to the bathroom and freshened up. Reena found was wiping herself standing in front of the mirror, she saw some hickeys given by Rocky, and she found two hickeys which were a bit more visible than the rest. One was on her neck and another was on her chest.

 He had given one where only they both could see but another one was present in a place where the world could see it.

 Reena tried to wear her dupatta in a way that would hide the mark on her neck as she did not bring her make-up kit with her.

 Finally, she wrapped her dupatta around her neck and came out to find Rocky lying on the bed scrolling down through his phone. "Look what you did." She said pulling her dupatta a bit down so he could look at the hickey. 

Rocky looked at the place she wanted him to see and smiled with pride. Of course, something a man could be proud of. 

"How am I going to hide it, I didn't bring any makeup and this dupatta, I hate this I can't find a way to wear it properly to hide the mark." Said Reena in a worried tone. 

"Chill, Shona there is nothing wrong if people see this, Okay." Said Rocky making her wear the dupatta. and he went to freshen up.

Breakfast was way more horrible than the previous night's dinner. Reena tried to ignore both Rashmi and Rocky. 

As Reena stretched her arm a bit to reach out her glass, her dupatta came a bit down revealing her hickey.

 Rashmi noticed it and asked, "Yikees you have a horrible birthmark, it's a tough job hiding it right?" Rocky tried to stifle his laughter upon hearing's words. 

Reena glared at Rocky and told to Rashmi, "Please mind your own business."

 Rocky felt like laughing again but after seeing Reena glare at him he changed that into a snort.

 "There are many makeup products, you can use them." Went on Rashmi.

 "I know." Said Reena shortly wanting to slap her hard. 

"What are you both talking about while eating?" asked Indrajit Dadi noticing the banter between Reena and Rashmi.

 "Nothing much dadi." Said Reena trying to end the topic. But Dadi came a bit closer to inspect Reena's neck and she laughed and said, "Rashmi you are such a baby, you'll understand everything after you get married." And she left the place. 

Reena wanted to dig a hole and bury herself and Rocky smiled proudly and left the place Reena followed him leaving Rashmi fuming. 

"You are not touching me until we leave this place." Declared Reena. 

Rocky was shocked and he said, "Shona, why this horrible punishment.?" "Promise me." Continued Reena. "Okay, I promise." Said Rocky slowly.

Reena changed into a sari as Indrajit Dadi told her that they were visiting the temple. Roeena, Rashmi, and Indrajit Dadi left for the temple.

 As they reached the temple Rocky saw some flower sellers selling strings of jasmine. He bought some for Reena and Rashmi.

 She smiled as she was given a string too, but her smile disappeared as Rocky helped Reena to pin the flowers to her hair. 

They reached the shrine and Rocky had to remove his shirt as a custom. Rashmi drooled over his abs making Reena fume.

 Rocky understood this and held Reena by her waist closer to him making Reena smirk victoriously.

 The priest was chanting mantras, suddenly another priest entered, he had smeared colors on his face and his hair was a bit shabby and he started to recite mantras in a loud booming voice scaring Reena.

 She hid her face in Rocky's chest while he rubbed her back to soothe her, "Shhh I am here." Whispered Rocky holding her close to him. 

Finally, the pooja was over and they left back to their house. "I'll be with didi, you all freshen up and come for lunch." Said Indrajit Dadi and left to Badi Dadi's room. 

Rocky pulled Reena by her waist and took her to their room without even sparing a glance at Rashmi. 

Once, they were in their private space, Rocky hugged Reena from the back and both fell on the bed. 

He nuzzled his way down her neck to back sniffing the scent of jasmine. "Rocky" moaned Reena as his breath on her made her lose her senses. 

"Shona, why did you give me such a horrible punishment?" whined Rocky turning her so that they can be face to face.

 "I was embarrassed in front of Rashmi and Dadi because of you, that's why." Reasoned out, Reena. 

Rocky pouted and hugged her tight and said, "I love you Shona baby." 

Reena was a bit taken aback by his sudden confession and she hugged him back and kissed his ears and said, "I too love you my baby Rocky."