CHAPTER-33

Thanks for voting and commenting on my previous Chapters.

And I am so sorry for not updating yesterday.

Rocky saw Reena and Reya chatting with Indrajit, he came there and called Reya. She stood up and said, "I thought you were here for Ree." Said Reya walking to him. "Why can't I speak to my sister?" asked Rocky shrugging casually. Reya followed him and they both walked to the garden. "Reya, I'll come straight to the point, what do you think about Shakthi?" asked Rocky. Reya scrunched her eyes and said, "He is our cousin and a good friend." "And Rohan?" asked Rocky. Reya smiled and blushed a bit, "Right now I don't have a word to define what I feel for him, he is a good friend, interesting, funny and maybe I'll find a boyfriend in him." Said Reya.

 Rocky looked at her and asked, "So you don't have that kind of feelings for Shakthi?" "No," said Reya in an obvious tone. "See, Rocky I can't do anything if Shakthi has something to do with me, I don't have anything to do with him except friendship". Finished Reya and walked away. Reena came there after some time and touched his shoulder, "What did you tell Reya?, she's a bit upset." Said Reena.

 Rocky narrated the incident and Reena said, "You were allowed to marry the one you loved and you must extend the same to your sister too." "But, Shakthi.." started Rocky. "I can understand it will be tough for him, but he has to go through it. It will be difficult, but it will be the worst to be in a loveless marriage." Said Reena patting Rocky's arm. They both walked back to the house, Priya who was on a walk in the garden listened to this conversation.

Reena was a bit hesitant to make lunch after Priya's denial at breakfast. But she thought of Rocky and decided to go ahead with the cooking. She made Pulao and Chicken curry and some Carrot halwa. And she told Gopal to cook Mushroom curry and White rice for Priya. Post-lunch Reya became normal and she played video games with Rocky and Reena in the TV room, while the elders went to rest. When they were halfway through the game, Gopal informed them that Rajendra Desai had come.

 Reena ran to meet her dad, "Papa." Said Reena s she jumped on him Rocky smiled at her childishness. "How are doing my princess?" asked Rajendra Desai hugging her back. He shook hands with Rocky and patted Reya's head. Reya went to call Dadi and Ram whereas Roeena sat with Rajendra Desai in the living room. Rajendra Desai started the conversation, "As you know I am constructing a new hotel in Bangalore and I want Reena to head it." "Yes, Uncle Reena can go with her career as she wishes to I won't stop her from becoming a successful businesswoman." Said Rocky smiling. 

"Anyways I need someone trustworthy to take care of my business in London too." Said Rajendra Desai in a small voice. "Papa." Said Reena to control her father as she knew where this conversation will lead to. Ram and Indrajit joined them and Rajendra Desai greeted them and said, "I have come to inform you that I have arranged for a party in London for my Business associates and friends, so Reena, Jammai, and you all must come and attend the party and can spend some time there." Said Rajendra Desai. 

Ram nodded and said, "Reena and Raja will come but I am afraid the others can't join as we have our commitments, I hope you understand." Rajendra Desai smiled and agreed and assuring that his daughter was comfortable there he left the place. Rocky asked Shakthi to come over so that he can tell him about Reya's thoughts on him. They both were standing in the terrace area, "Shakthi, I spoke to Reya about you and I am sorry she sees you as a friend and not more than that." Said Rocky.

 He could sense that Shakthi was fighting back his tears. Rocky hugged him and said "You will surely meet a woman who is meant for you, try to move on. I know it's difficult but you have to." Said Rocky patting his back. Shakthi broke down in Rocky's arms and cried his heart out. Rocky patted him continuously to make him feel better, once Shakthi felt that he was done he came out of Rocky's embrace and sat down on the floor. Rocky sat next to him and put an arm around him and said, "Shakthi, you need a change. I have an idea you can take it if you wish." Said Rocky. 

Shakthi looked at him as Rocky continued, "Rajendra Desai uncle wants someone trustworthy to manage his businesses in London, if you want I'll recommend you to him. Going to London will help you, it'll be a good change. New Place, New People, New Culture it'll be a good change for you." Shakthi continued to look at him and said, "If you feel it will be good for me then I'll do it." Rocky smiled and patted his head.

Post dinner Roeena and Reya were watching some random series on Netflix. Roeena sat on the three-seater sofa and Reya sat on the single-seater. Reena and Reya had a blanket wrapped around them for warmth. Reena and Reya were engrossed in the movie and Rocky was busy planning to get Reena's attention. He faked some yawns to indicate that he was sleepy and wanted to go to bed but both girls were so involved in the picture to notice him.

 He slowly slid his hand into Reena's blanket making sure that Reya was not noticing them. Reena felt something warm on her waist as Rocky sneaked his hand into her shirt and drew patterns on her tummy, she pushed his hand away and glared at him. But he ignored her and moved his hand further feeling her navel. Reena struggled to push him away once she was quite successful in pushing him. 

But her relief got crushed in a moment as he started to move his hand on her back. She again tried to control him but she couldn't, "Rocky," said Reena in a furious whisper. He acted as if he didn't hear her and slowly moved his hand up feeling her creamy skin, he moved his hand to cup her boobs, and Reena tried to suppress her moans as his hands traced her curves.

 She almost let a moan when his fingers circled her nipple. There was a sudden crash in the movie that made Reena regain her senses, she pushed away Rocky's hand and shot a glare. Rocky made a puppy face and said, "Please." Suddenly Reya turned the TV off making Roeena focus their attention on her. "I am going to my room." Said Reya walking to the door. Roeena was watching her open the door, Reya turned towards them and said, "It was a bit fun to see Rocky beg." She said this with a wink and left the place making Roeena go red with embarrassment.