CHAPTER-16

Thanks for commenting and voting for my previous Chapter

The next morning Roeena's sleep was disturbed by Reena's alarm. Reena opened her eyes and found Rocky in her embrace. He was sleeping like a cute baby with her nipple in his mouth. She felt like a mother having a baby in her embrace. Of course, he was her baby, Reena checked the time it was seven-thirty, and she gently shook him. "Rocky wake up." She whispered in his ear. Rocky groaned and snuggled into her chest. Reena smiled and caressed his hair making Rocky smile. He kissed her chest, opened his eyes, and saw her, "Good morning Shona." Said Rocky pecking her lips. Reena smiled and kissed his nose. 

"I got the best birthday gift, thanks." Said Rocky hugging her tight. Reena smiled and tried to get up she felt a bit sore but she managed to stand up. Rocky wore his clothes and hugged her and left. Reena showered and left for the Cafeteria for breakfast. The entire day Roeena felt tired and sleepy, after the classes, Rocky skipped his Cricket Practice and decided to go home early to rest, he messaged Reena about this and to take a rest too. Reena on the other hand tried to keep her eyes open as she made her way to her room. Both Rocky and Reena slept for almost twelve hours. 

They both got up the next morning rejuvenated. Days rolled and the end-semester exams approached fast. Everyone slaved up preparing for the exams. Reena was a bit worried as her father called her to London to spend her semester holidays. After establishing a relationship with Rocky, Reena's time with her Dad reduced a bit, they both were in touch through messages. She remembered that her Father had told her that she should marry the person of his choice after her MBA. She decided to tell this Rocky after their exams are over as she didn't want to make him worried.

On the afternoon of the last day of their exams, Roeena were cuddling in Reena's hostel. Rocky was nuzzling his way down her neck and was about to remove her top. Reena tried to gently stop him and tell him about her Papa. "Rocky please." Said Reena resisting his touches, but Rocky wanted to continue so he didn't pay any heed to her words, "We didn't do this for a month, I need you." Said Rocky as he continued to kiss her and she let him do whatever he wanted. Post-make-out session Rocky kissed Reena deeply on her forehead and gathered her in his embrace and asked, "What's bothering you, Shona?". 

"Papa wants me to spend my hols in London with him, when I came here he told me that I should agree to marriage to a person of his choice when I return after my studies." Said Reena. Rocky cupped her face, met her eyes, and said, "You still have a year for marriage right". Reena nodded and said," I am scared what if he arranges some match-making sessions?" asked Reena. "Tell him that his hot and happening Indian Jammai is here in Bangalore." Rocky chuckled. "Rocky I am serious." Said Reena coming out of his hold. "Time has flown we have to decide things soon, Papa is telling me to book tickets to London soon," Said Reena wearing her clothes. She threw Rocky's clothes at him and sat on the bed covering her face. 

Rocky got dressed up and sat near her and put an arm around her and said, "Shona baby see whatever happens you are my wife and I am your husband." Reena looked at him with tears and snuggled into him. "You go to London and spend time with uncle and call me if any problem, okay?" asked Rocky. Reena just nodded and Rocky guided her to book tickets and helped her to pack her bags. Then Rocky came out in his way and Reena came out of the hostel, they went to the Mall and went for a movie Reena rested her head on his shoulder all the time. Post the movie they went for dinner and he dropped her in her hostel. "I have to go to London after three days, you come to the airport to send me off nah." Asked Reena holding his hands. Rocky cupped her face and kissed deeply on her forehead and said, "Yes, now go sleep without any worries, okay?" said Rocky and left the place after Reena walked inside the Hostel.