CHAPTER-63

I read the comments today only as I was busy with the college cultural fest. I updated every morning before I started my work and I didn't have time to read those long comments. I noticed a few comments made by people who had never bothered to leave a comment of appreciation but now they are heaping a lot of opinions on my work. This is my story, my imagination and I am not forcing anyone to read my stories, if you like read, vote and comment.

A handsome man entered Reena's cabin and said, "Good Morning Manager madam, so you didn't bring Princess to work along with you." Said the person.

 "Good morning, Assistant Manager sir, I have come here to do my work so you have to and my daughter has a name, so call her by that." Said Reena without a smile. 

"Ah Yes, Reya Desai." Said the man.

 "Yes, her name is Reya Desai, Samir." Said Reena closing a file and handing it to Samir. 

"Give this to the accounts department and make sure the CTC is credited correctly." Said Reena as she walked out of the room. 

Samir looked at her with a smile and thought, I am indirectly telling you that I am interested in you and willing to accept your daughter too but why do you always push me away, Reena."

Meanwhile, in the Bariya mansion.

"Raja, Mr. Vikas has met with a freak accident and is injured, so you have to replace him on the trip to Australia." Said Ram. 

"But Papa... " started Rocky but Ram stopped him.

 "You also need a change beta all these four years you didn't go anywhere. Just office and home, so go out of the country and explore."

 Rocky nodded not knowing what to say and left for his office. Rocky's P. A booked his tickets and reserved a room for him in one of the top hotels in Australia.

Back in Australia,

Reena was addressing her subordinates, "Greetings everyone, the holiday season is about to begin and we already have a lot of room bookings. And we are expecting more too, so no one should take leave or apply for permission for a month unless it is an emergency. The extra rooms must also be ready before it's too late. Any questions?".

 "No mam" chorused everyone.

 "Okay dismiss." Said Reena and she took her bag and ID and walked towards the exit.

 "Boo," said Samir as he blocked her way. 

"What's it Samir?" asked Reena with a slight smile.

 "So, Reena will you and Reya join me for a small gathering I am organizing in my flat tonight, my parents have come from India." Said Samir.

 "Sorry Samir, Reya is having tests and she must study so some other time, okay?" said Reena. 

Samir's face fell and said, "It's okay." Reena drove to Reya's school and found her waiting for her to do her homework along with her teacher. 

"Reya" called Reena and she stood up and ran to Reena. 

"Thanks, Miss Lisa for taking care of Reya." Said Reena as she lifted Reya. "It's Okay, Mrs. Reena," said Miss. Lisa and she began packing her stuff. 

Reena and Reya returned to the hotel and continued to study while Reena heated milk for her in the microwave and gave her some cookies. Reena continued her work by keeping an eye on Reya too.

Meanwhile in India,

Rocky sat on the lounge of the airport after finishing the formalities. 

He took his phone and opened the gallery and looked at the pictures of him and Reena. 

He was staring at the pictures until he heard the announcement for his flight.

 He boarded the flight and took Reena's scarf and wrapped it around his neck, he looked at his bracelet which he and Reena had the same kind of design, and closed his eyes.

In Australia, Reena was making Reya sleep on her shoulder. 

She was carrying her on her shoulder and patting her back slowly making her sleep.

 She made her lie on the bed and looked at her hand and looked at the bracelet. She touched it and caressed it and slowly slept thinking about her husband.

Around twenty hours after boarding the flight, Rocky stepped on Australian soil. 

He had to wait in the airplane for a long time after getting on, as there was some mishap in the fuel tanks. 

He hired a taxi and gave the hotel address to the driver and he looked out as the driver drove him to the hotel. Rocky got down after settling the driver and walked into the Hotel.

 "Hello, I am Raja Krishnappa I have reserved a room here." He told to the receptionist.

 "Just minute sir." Said the receptionist as she checked.

 "Sorry, sir as you didn't turn up earlier, we have given your room to another person. And it's holiday time and there are no rooms left. If you do not mind, I'll check the room for you in our sister concern Hotel the Beverly Hills it is just 500 meters from here." Said the Receptionist. 

Rocky nodded and waited while the receptionist made some calls. "Sir, there is a room free at Beverly Hills, I spoke with the receptionist there and she is willing to provide accommodation to you." Said the Receptionist.

 Rocky nodded, got into one of the hotel cars, and left for Beverly Hills. He exited the car, checked in, and went to his room. 

He freshened up and ordered food and he ate and slept as tiredness overtook him.