14, Going To Explode In A Sec

"M-Matteo!" Sam quivered.

"Hello, Sam Ryder. It's been a while, hasn't it?" Matteo chuckled at the British man.

"You should've been dead!" Duncan spat through gritted teeth.

"I was, but my good friend Darius saved me." Matteo laughed.

"I fought you once, I'm not afraid to do it again!" Mahmood quivered.

"Or are you? How do you think you will be able to fight me with no army! Besides... Touch me, and you'll be forced to say goodbye to the remaining Eurovision participants!" Matteo cackled.

"Leave them out of this!" Mahmood snapped.

"You don't get to make that choice..." Matteo snickered.

"Why? What did I do to deserve this?!" Mahmood trembled. "Existed?"

"Pretty much." Matteo replied, trying to hold in a cackle.

"You're a monster!" Verka cried.

"Do you really wanna challenge me?" Matteo laughed.

Verka was silent.

"That's what I thought!" Matteo cackled. That was when Darius ran up the stairs, panicking.

"Uh.... Matteo? We have a problem. The others escaped... Including the Romanian! Alika is back, Reiley betrayed us...." Darius spoke up at once.

"WHAT???" Matteo gasped. "Find them... And kill them all! They shouldn't have gone far. If anything, they're coming right this way....."

"Got it!" Darius responded and ran off to find the others.

"Now as for you..." Matteo chuckled.

"Just don't hurt them! I don't care what you do to me, just leave them out of this!" Mahmood cried.

"Mahmood, no! Don't do this!" Duncan cried.

"Shut up! Oh, I should've killed you when I had the chance, Laurence!" Matteo scowled. That's when Matteo heard a group of people running to the hotel room... He knew that it was everyone else! Matteo knew what he had to do.

"Don't think you're getting out of this..." Matteo scoffed before shutting the door, locking it from the outside. They were trapped.

"LET US OUT!!!" Måns cried, but it was no use... Pretty soon, the place began to smell of smoke.

"Not again... No, not again!" Sam trembled.

"It's game over....." Jamala trembled....

...

"They should be around here..." Loreen spoke, pointing in the direction of a bunch of hotel rooms.

"Each of us will check a hotel room." Theodor said. Everyone each opened one of the doors, only to discover that no one was there.

"Oh great! Are they staying at another hotel or something?" Luke groaned.

"Maybe... Marco, did you get any messages from Mahmood or anything?" Remo asked.

"What makes you think I got messages from Mahmood? Just because we're both Italian doesn't mean we know each other enough to have contact!" Marco responded.

Everyone looked at him blankly.

"Ohmigod, yes. Yes! They're in a different hotel!" Marco replied.

"Why didn't you just say that before?" Andrew spat.

"No time for questions, let's just go!" Alika cried. Everyone rushed out the door to find the other hotel. Luckily, it was just across the street. However, there was a problem... It smelled like smoke.