09, Love You Until The Stars Fade

Theodor was in position to continue keeping watch. He held his breath. He knew that he was in the midst of the danger.

That's when he heard muffled voices talking. One of them sounded like Reiley. Theodor got curious, so he slowly approached the voices. They were coming out of the area just out of the Austrian girls, Teya and Salena's hotel room. Theodor gulped..

"Ugh! Where is Augustus?" Reiley whined. That's when Theodor caught view of someone he never would've expected to see Reiley working with ...

"He'll come around. He's just running behind. What's important now, is that we need two more... With the Austrian girls under our belt, we just need two more innocent souls for the sacrifice!" The hooded man snickered. Theodor pulled out his phone to record.

"Well whatever you do, please don't take Alika. I kinda love her." Reiley begged.

"Oh, Reiley. You don't need to worry about that. She's not the one I had in mind..." The man snickered.

"Phew. Thank you... But if I may ask... Who did you have in mind?" Reiley asked.

"Well if you must know....." The man continued. "You know when I killed the last person who worked with me? You know, Vasyl?"

Reiley nodded, and Theodor gulped. He had to stay, though. He had to get all the information he could.

"Well... I had a little spy watching me... Luckily, I wiped his memory, but only temporarily." The man said. "...and do you wanna know who that is?"

Theodor's stomach dropped.

"It's the Romanian kid.... Oh my god! The fact that he can come and foil our plans just infuriates me! We need to get him out of the way before he gets his memory back and tells everyone what happened.... He must be a part of the sacrifice..."

Theodor shuddered in his own skin. He knew his life was at stake if he stayed, but he needed more information.

"Ooh yeah! He's been looking at Alika. I will definitely help you with that one!" Reiley cheered.

"Now now. We mustn't get too excited. We wouldn't want to make ourselves known and blow the plan now would we?" The man snickered. Reiley nodded in agreement.

"Do you think this'll be enough to please Matteo?" Reiley asked.

"Oh... I believe it will be. And when we bring him back, we'll finally be able to get revenge on that pretty boy Italian once and for all!" The man cackled. "We're coming for you next, Theodor Andrei...."

That was Theodor's cue to run the opposite direction. He ran fast. He ran so fast, it was as if the man and Reiley were chasing him. When he made it to the others....

.....

"WHAT?????" Alika raised her voice in shock.

"Yes..... That's not all. There was talk about two more for a sacrifice.... Something about bringing someone back... Someone named Matteo... I don't really know..." Theodor went on. Marco stopped him mid sentence.

"Matteo Salvini... The scandal last year.... When Mahmood was targeted by him... Oh Lord. It was awful! We almost lost so many people. Mahmood almost got imprisoned for a crime he didn't commit!" Marco trembled.

"Did you hear anything else?...." Remo asked.

"One thing.... They want.... They want me...." Theodor trembled. Alika gasped.

"N-no! I won't let them have you!" She cried.

"Wait... Are you sure Reiley is a part of this? He seems so innocent!" Blanca responded.