03, Mama Ljubila Morona

"Wait... What???" Reiley gasped

"Just come quick!" Pasha cried. Everyone rushed out the door to get to where Pasha was leading them. It was extremely dark outside, almost too dark to see anything. Even though it was this dark, everyone knew to follow Pasha.

He’s this way.” Pasha trembled, holding a bright flashlight for everyone to see. Sure enough, Theodor was there. His body lay limp in front of the tree. His eyes were clenched shut, and his clothes were torn.

“Theodor!” Blanca cried. Everyone ran for him, praying that he was alive,

“Does anyone feel a pulse?” Pasha quivered. “Does anyone know how to feel a pulse?”

“I was trained by my father. I’ll take a look and see.” Remo volunteered. He stepped closer to the Romanian and knelt down beside him. He lightly placed his hand on Theodor’s chest, hoping to feel something.

“Good news! I feel a pulse! He’s alive!” Remo responded. Everyone took a breath of relief.

“Okay, he’s alive. We’re grateful for that, but how did he even get here? Like, what kind of sick minded person would do this to Theodor?” Marco asked.

“That’s what I was trying to figure out, but I figured I’d tell you guys what happened instead.” Pasha sighed.

“We need to find whoever did this and fast!” Andrew replied.

“Andrew’s right, but how will we-” Reiley tried to say before getting cut off by Jefferey Kenny of TVORCHI,

“Guys! You gotta come quick! It’s… Someone’s been murdered!” He cried. Everyone gasped.

“What?!” Monika gasped. Everyone ran towards Jefferey’s direction.

“Who died?” Alessandra quivered.

“Was it one of us?” Alika asked.

“It was… It was Demchuk!” Jefferey trembled.

“Wait.. from Vidbir 2023?” Luke gasped.

“Yes…” Jefferey trembled.

“If we piece the puzzle together, I would think Theodor has something to do with Demchuk’s murder. Maybe he caught the guy in the act?" Käärijä responded.

"That would make sense." Jefferey responded.

"What do we do now?" Zarra asked in a quiver.

"I guess we gotta look for clues." Marco sighed

"I'll stay back and take care of Theodor. Someone has to. You know, just in case." Pasha volunteered.

"Be careful, Pavel." Monika sighed.

"Don't worry, I will." Pasha said with a smile. Everyone else ran into the building to see Joker Out, Slovenia's representatives for Eurovision 2023, waiting for them. Fear was very visible in their faces.

"Guys... Come quick! It's Let 3!" Bojan Cvjetićanin cried. Everyone gasped.

"No! Not them too!" Alessandra trembled.

"Now, we can't jump to conclusions. What happened to them?" Andrew asked.

"They're not here, and there's a note on one of the beds!" Jure Maček quivered. Everyone then rushed to the room where the Croatian band were last seen. Sure enough, they were gone, and a yellowish piece of paper lay on the footboard of one of the beds.

"We should read the note." Remo said.

"That'd be good." Monika spoke up. Bojan slowly walked over to the footboard where the note was. He began to read it.