13, Since You Told Me Everything's Alright

"I swear to God you two, if you don't stop fighting, I'm going to go insane." Bojan complained. Once again, Blanka and Zoran were arguing over something very small once again. This time, Zoran accidentally spilled blanka's nail polish all over her skirt.

"HE STARTED IT!" Blanka cried.

"We don't care. One of you end it!" Teya sighed. "You're giving all of us a headache."

"Speak for yourself. I like the drama!" Damir chucked.

"Shut up. Nobody asked, and nobody cares." Blanka snapped.

"Don't talk to my friend that way!" Zoran raised his voice.

"I can do whatever I want." Blanka sneered.

"Um, no. No you can't." Zoran snapped.

As the two continued to bicker, Alika stared out the window at where Darius had taken Theodor. She trembled as she saw him laying on the bed, strapped to where he was. She looked at him from a distance. His eyes were closed, but she knew he wasn't dead. If he was, he'd be in this room with her.... Right?

"Alika..." Salena trembled. "Are you going to be okay?"

"There's no way we're getting out of here. Who knows what Darius is going to do to Theodor and everyone else! Besides.... Matteo has probablly already got what he wanted most... Revenge on Mahmood." Alika quivered.

"Oh, Alika... You can't give up hope! Maybe..." Salena trailed off, before she could say anything, Victor began to speak.

"Guys... Isn't that?" He pointed to Reiley as he walked over to Theodor. Alika couldn't tell what he was doing.

"HEY! DON'T TOUCH HIM!" She cried out as loud as she could, even though she knew that Reiley couldn't hear her.

"Wait, Alika.... Reilly's helping Theodor! He's waking up!" Bojan pointed out. She looked up and noticed Theodor open his eyes and Reiley unstrap him. Alika was confused and reveled at the same time. She watched as the two talked until Theodor ran to another room.

"Oh great! Now Theodor's leaving us? Wow!" Blanka rolled her eyes. "I thought he was here to save us."

"No, he's not leaving us. That can't be true." Bojan responded. "Maybe he's looking for something."

"I see him!" Salena cried as she pointed in the direction Theodor was walking in. He opened the door to a room with all the bodies. They could see him even when he was in the room.

"Okay, what the hell is he doing?" Zoran asked.

Alika looked at Theodor as he looked at the bodies. When he made it to hers, Alika could see the tears forming in his eyes. It broke Alka to see Theodor that upset.

"Oh, Theodor. I wish I could hold you now..." Alika trembled.

"Hold on... Is it just me, or is it getting hot in here?" Teya asked.

"I feel it too. Maybe Blanka should find somewhere to cool off." Zoran responded.

"Oh, and why is that?" Blanka snapped back.

"Because plastic melts." Zoran  chuckled. Blanka rolled her eyes.

"Oh whatever, Soviet wannabe." Blanka retorted.

"Let's not fight, guys. However, we do need to figure out why it's so hot in here... Alika! You're... You're disappearing!" Salena gasped. Alika looked at her hands. They were transparent!

"Am I... Going back?"

...

Theodor made it into the room where Darius kept all the bodies. He shivered at the chill that went down his spine as he entered the room. He looked around the room. He really didn't want to look, but he knew that it was what had to be done in order to save them.