05, Angels Crying

"So what do you girls think everyone's running around the hotel for?" Elen Yeremyan, or Brunette, the Armenian representative for Eurovision 2023, spoke up. She was hanging out with Loreen of Sweden, Noa Kirel of Israel, and Iru of Georgia in Loreen's hotel room.

"Maybe there's an apocalypse." Loreen joked as she applied chapstick for her lips

"If there was an apocalypse, we'd probably know about it." Noa responded.

"Girl, I was joking." Loreen chuckled.

"On a more serious note, maybe they're just being rowdy. Who knows." Elen spoke up.

"I wouldn't think so. Because everyone is doing it." Iru replied.

"So what do you all think it could be?" Loreen asked.

"Whatever it is, it's kind of scaring me." Noa responded.

"Whatever it is, it won't hurt us unless we let it." Elen shrugged.

"Are you sure about that?" Iru asked. Elen laughed as she grabbed her phone, turning it on.

"I think I'm pretty sure." She replied. As she replied, she began to check her notifications. She began to scroll through the news. That's when she gasped.

"Guys.... I think you want to see this." Elen trembled.

"What's wrong?" Loreen asked.

"Demchuk from Vidbir 2023.... He was killed!" Elen gasped.

"WHAT??" Iru raised her voice.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Who would've don't this??" Noa asked, trying to assess the situation.

"I don't know... Maybe that's what everyone's freaking out about." Elen responded.

"What would Demchuk's murder have anything to do with them?" Noa asked.

"Now, that's not very nice. Demchuk meant a lot to them, just as he did to us." Loreen sighed.

"You're right about that." Noa said.

"Well, what do we do?" Iru asked,

"We all need to stay here. It's the only way we can stay safe." Loreen instructed.

"Are you sure that's the safest plan?" Elen quivered.

"We have no other option. We're forbidden to leave this hotel. We just have to hope that this killer didn't take anyone else and doesn't come in here." Loreen reminded everyone.

"But what if they do come in here?" Noa asked with a tremble.

"We'll cross that bridge if we come to it." Loreen spoke up. "For now, we'll stay here..."

That's when the light began to flicker. Everyone began to get scared. Noa ran to lock the door, but the door wouldn't lock.

"Okay... I take back what I said. You guys have to go! Go before this guy gets in here!" Loreen instructed.

"What about you?" Iru asked.

"I'll be right behind you." Loreen assured everyone. That was enough to make them all leave the room..once Loreen noticed that everyone was all safe, she tried to make a run for it when the man blocked her way.

"Hello, Loreen." The man snickered. Loreen made no movement. She knew that this guy wanted her life, but she wasn't going down without a fight.

"Hello. How are you?" Loreen asked.

"Don't try stalling me! Do you know who I am?" The man snapped.

"No, but now I'm curious." Loreen smirked.