11, Gasoline And A Matchstick

“Oh no…” Andrew quivered.

“HAHA!!” Darius cackled. Theodor’s eyes began to fill with terror as a human-like figure began to form from thin air. Matteo opened his eyes

“Aaahhhhh hello again, world!” Matteo chuckled.

Everyone else ran down the stairs shortly after.

“ALIKA!!!” Monika and Alessandra cried.

“Awwww what a nice little party we got going on. How fun! Who do we have here?” Matteo snickered.

“You… You’re supposed to be dead!” Käärijä quivered in a quiet tone.

“Ahhhh if it isn’t the infamous Käärijä! The fan favorite to win it all! How’s your Slovenian boyfriend?” Matteo laughed. Käärijä got so mad that he ran over to try to punch Matteo. Remo stopped him before he could get far.

“YOU’RE A MONSTER!!!” Käärijä screeched.

“Fowl words from the Finnish man, huh?” Matteo snickered. "Oh, look! We have a Eurovision veteran among us today… Loreen?”

Loreen clenched her fists.

“It’s adorable how you think you have all the power… You think you can stop someone like me from my mission.” Then, Matteo looked at Gustaph.

"Look at our little Belgian spy. In many ways, you're almost as bad as the Romanian...." He laughed.

"Leave Gustaph out of this!" Theodor cried.

Matteo smirked as he turned his head to face the Romanian. His eyes made contact with Theodor’s as Theodor cradled Alika in his arms.

“Theodor Andrei… You sneaky bastard. You thought you could save everyone? Oh, boy. You were very, very wrong!” Matteo cackled. Theodor’s eyes were filled with guilt.

“And now… It’s time to finish this job once and for all! Darius, lock them all up, but leave the Romanian… I’ll deal with him.” Matteo cackled.

“Got it!” Darius responded.

“No! NO! Don’t hurt them!!!” Theodor cried.

“Quiet!” Matteo demanded. He grabbed Theodor by the wrist and pulled hIm away from Alika and the others. Theodor then felt something poke him in the arm.

“N-no!” He gasped. As he began to lose consciousness, he looked at the others. Theodor collapsed to the ground.

“THEODOR!!!!!!” Alessandra cried.

“Ha! What did I tell you?” Matteo laughed. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to play a little game of catch-up with out old Italian friend!" Darius activated the teargas grenade. Everyone began to cough before collapsing to the ground.

"That was too easy!" Matteo cackled. "Thanks a lot for your help, Darius."

"No problem." Darius snickered as he picked Theodor up off the ground and carried him to the room Matteo sent him off to. Matteo stood, staring at the other unconscious contestants. He noticed Marco Mengoni, someone he hadn't noticed at all.

"Well then... Looks like it's time to find the hotel where Mahmood is staying.... This is going to be fun!" Matteo chuckled. "Darius. Watch them. Get your Danish friend to help watch them if you need..."

"Got it." Darius responded. Then, he muttered to himself "If I can find him."

....

"Zoram! Stop that! You've been bouncing that ball on the wall for the past six hours!" Blanka Stajkow groaned.