08, Samo Mi Se Spava

"So what's the plan?" Alessandra asked.

"I'm not sure." Bojan responded.

"Well, we need to do something!" Monika sighed.

"What can we do?" Pasha asked.

"Wait a minute, where did Luke go?" Marco asked with a raised voice. Everyone soon began to panic.

"Luke???" Käärijä cried. That's when they heard a hissing noise from around the corner. That's when Alika turned her head and saw a lobster.

"EEEEEEEK!" Alessandra shrieked. "DID THAT THING EAT LUKE???"

"What?? No!" A voice came from around the corner. Luke walked out from behind the corner and picked up the lobster, petting it with his free hand.

"Luke.... What the hell is that thing??" Pasha shuddered.

"What do you think it is? He's a lobster!" Luke responded. "His name is Salvador, and don't worry. He's friendly."

Slowly, everyone walked up to the Salvador and began to reach their hands out to pet him.

"Oh Lord. That feels weird." Loreen shuddered.

"Yeah, it'll feel weird at first, but you'll get used to it." Luke responded.

"Well, we still need a plan to stop these killers!" Theodor replied.

"That's where Salvador's gonna come in. If I can get him into room 285, Salvador can scare the guys out of there room, and a group of people can wait and trap them. They'll have no choice but to reveal themselves when ten people pile on top of them!" Luke spoke up.

"Luke Black, you are a genius!!!" Remo gasped.

"Why, thank you." Luke laughed, pretending to bow.

"How will we get Salvador into the room?" Alika asked.

"I'll swing him into the room from the window. One of you will distract him, and another will be on watch. They'll make sure that whoever is distracting the guys is safe." Luke smiled.

"I'll distract them by flirting." Monika volunteered.

"Good luck, girlie." Alessandra smiled.

"I'll be on watch." Theodor replied.

"Okay so that's the plan." Alika spoke.

"Let's do this!" Käärijä cheered. Everyone began to get into position. They were so focused on their own tasks, that no one noticed that Reiley left... No one, that is, except Alika.

"Alika? You alright?" Theodor asked.

"Reiley just left. Doesn't that scare anyone else?" Alika asked.

"He told me he was just going to the bathroom." Theodor responded.

"Oh, I guess that makes sense. He's just been very distant. He's usually very talkative." Alike expressed her concern. Theodor stood silent.

"I wouldn't think much of it. He's probably scared, just like all of us." Theodor replied, trying to comfort Alika. Alika still had a pit in her stomach. If Reiley was being this distant, what if there was more to the story? For now, she trusted Theodor.

"Thanks, Theodor. I really appreciate it." Alika smiled.

"Of course! Now let's get ready for the plan." Theodor responded. Alika nodded as the two of them got into position.

"Are we ready?" Luke asked.

"Ready." Monika replied, Theodor gave a thumbs up from where he was keeping watch. Monika was ready to distract.