07, Save All The Others... It's Too Late

Victor held his breath. He snuck around to get to the security room. He knew he had to find out who the killer was. He had overheard everyone else talking about trying to find the killer, and rather than butting into their conversation, he decided to take matters into his own hands and sneak to the security room himself.

When he got to the security room, he walked up to the door. It was locked.

"Well then." Victor said softly to himself. He looked around to see if he could get a spare key from somewhere. He saw a security guard walking down the hallway. Victor noticed that he had a key sticking out of his back pocket. Sneakily, Victor walked up to the guard and slowly grabbed the key. He grabbed it successfully without anyone noticing.

Victor sighed in relief as he entered the camera room. He noticed nobody in the room, so it was safe to look. The fact that no one was in the security room, however, made Victor wonder if there were any hotel staff aware of the murders going on in the hotel. He shuddered at the thought of no one aware.

The computer was already on, so there was no need to type in the password. Victor clicked the mouse onto the cameras. When he looked, he noticed someone leaving one of the rooms. He was wearing a brown trench coat. Victor got suspicious vibes from the man, and decided to zoom in on it. The man was walking out of room 285. After a few seconds, another man walked out of the room behind him. He was frankly shorter than the man in the trench coat. Victor decided to send the footage to Andrew Lambrou. Victor trusted Andrew, and maybe Andrew could do something to stop these guys. That's ehen

"Sorry, sir. I tried to get Loreen, but she's just... Just too powerful!" The shorter man sighed.

"We'll worry about that later. Besides... Loreen is the least of our problems." The taller man replied.

"Maybe not. She was choking me!" The short one gasped.

"That's you're own problem." The taller one said. "Now, which way to the Portuguese woman's room?"

Victor gasped. These guys were referring to Mimicat! What were they referring to doing to her? Victor knew he had go get to that hotel room. He burst out of the camera room, rushed up the stairs, and dashed towards Mimicat's hotel room. He banged on the door.

"Mimicat! Open the door!" Victor begged. After about five minutes of pounding, Mimicat opened the door. She had bags under her eyes. She had clearly just woken up.

"Victor? What's wrong?" She asked mid yawn.

"There are two guys! One in a brown trench coat, and another one with him! They're coming in here soon! You have to hide." Victor gasped at once. Mimicat stared at him, then began to laugh.

"What are you talking about? Some guys coming to my room? And for what?" She gasped mid laugh.

"Haven't you heard about all the recent deaths? Demchuk? Let 3, Blanka Stajkow?" Victor responded.

"What drugs are you on? There's no way the hotel staff would let this pass!" Mimicat responded.

"Please! For your own safety, believe me! I was in the security room! They're coming!!!" Victor raised his voice. "Please!"

"Sorry, Victor. I'm not in the mood for your roleplay. I'm going back to bed. Goodnight!" Mimicat replied angrily and shut the door. Victor began to cry. He sunk into the floor and held his head in his hands as he cried.

"Oh, look at what we have here!" A man chuckled as he stood over Victor looked up at the man standing over him. He wore a brown trench coat.

"Just don't kill her!" Victor trembled.