Chapter 91

Otis

I was glad that things had worked out my way, and I woke up early in the morning just like I had planned. I sent a letter to Alpha Titus the previous night, telling him the location where we would be meeting to kill Jerome. I was glad that the alpha meant business since he understood my fear, and I was glad that he still wanted to proceed with the plan. I make my way out of my pack with a look of happiness morphed on my face. Anyone who sets his or her eyes on me will notice the vibrant smile that is on my face.

I was glad that my plans had fallen into place, and I don't have any reason to panic anymore. I was glad that all this had happened, and I knew I wouldn't have made progress if not for the help of Alpha Titus. I have made up my mind to make his pack flourish more, and that means helping me eliminate Jerome.

I walked toward the direction of the cave in which Jerome is being held, with anyone following me. I knew that there was no way I would be harmed, and that was because I am the fourth strongest wolf in the whole country. No alpha can take me on alone, and it will take the help of two to three alphas to take me down. I knew that I wasn't the strongest wolf if Jerome was still alive. I knew that I was nothing compared to him. He had everything it took to be the leader of the werewolf council, but I'm not giving in. I will make sure that things go smoothly.

"Good morning, Alpha," I heard the voice of the guards, whom I told to look over Jerome in the cellar where he had been taken.

I ignored them and I walked in almost immediately, and I saw a shocked look on Jerome's face as he saw it was me. He looked more terrified than scared; his body turned pale with fear as he stared at me with an unbelievable look on his face.

"You!!" Jerome muttered as he stared at me with shock. I moved toward his cellar, and he moved backward with fear etched on his face.

"Alpha, put this on for you not to get burned by the bars of the cell," one of the guards said as he stared at me with a concerned look on his face, and he stretched his hand, which had a glove in it, toward me.

"You must be wondering why I'm here," I said with a smug look on my face as I wore the gloves and walked closer to the cell bars. I touched it with my gloved hands, and I played with it for a while, loving the look on his face.

I started with a small smile on my face, and I can see the look of confusion in his eyes.

"I should have killed you when I killed your parents," I said again, and I could see the look on his face change. He had a killer look on his face, and I chuckled.

"It all started like this." I was your father's best friend, and he was the leader of the council; we both shared everything. We were best friends, and he made me the second in power after him, and I have always been jealous of him. "I have been jealous of him from the onset, and it surprised me to know he had no idea about it," I said with a pause while staring at him to make sure he was still listening to me.

"I killed him after finding his weakness; he was the only Lycan who was trained by a mage ." He had it all—power, fame, and every other thing. I wasn't satisfied with that. I want to be like him, and there is no way I can do that without killing him. He had found his mate while I didn't; he didn't care about me, and instead he focused his attention on you and your mother. I found a way to kill him, and that's by killing his mate. He was vulnerable when your mother was killed by me. "I made sure that no one knew that I was responsible, and after that, I poisoned him slowly, and I stabbed his heart when the poison was taking effect," I said with a sarcastic laugh.

"How dare you?" I heard him say, and I chuckled with a smug look on my face.

"I wanted to spare you, so I took you to the blood moon pack. I sealed off your powers, and I made you a human." I knew your powers would be unleashed, and I wanted you to stay in your old pack, but you didn't. "I tried killing you every chance I got, but you were always saved by Erica," I said with a disdainful look on my face.

"I didn't have any intentions of killing you before, but now I do." I was going to give you the opportunity to live a normal life like every other person. I don't want you to be with Erica because of your powers. I was afraid that she would find out about you, and she did. I have always loved Erica like a daughter, and I don't want you to harm her. "I would have killed her if I didn't love her like the daughter I never had," I said as I stared at him with a truthful look on my face.

"You did all that you did because of fame and wealth," I heard him say bitterly, with tears dripping down his eyes. He doesn't have the surprised look on his face anymore, but he had a sad look on his face.

"You would have been dead a long time ago if not for Erica to save you; Erica won't be here to save you anymore, and she won't know any of this," I said with a coaxed smile on my face.

"You are wrong; I will be here to save him again," I heard a voice say behind me, and I instantly knew that the voice belonged to Erica. My body froze with shock, not knowing what to say or do.

🫥🫥🫥🫥🫥
PS:  please press the cute little star at the bottom of the chapters. It's the only thing that keeps us writers going. I'm begging please 🙏 🥹 I need the encouragement

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hi beautiful people, do you can follow my account for more updates cos I will be posting new chapters everyday. I am writing a Werewolf romance and Billionaire Romance called "RISE OF ATHENA" and "HIS PAID WIFE"

I will be more active here than ever. Like  2-3 times every single day uploads. I really want to make new friends and meet wonderful people.
I love you all ❤️💕🥰