Chapter 6:Meeting Her Parents

Jerome

I woke up with a pang in my head and heart. My heart felt heavy as I stared around the room I was in. All I could see was nothing but a white ceilings. I stared at the ceilings for a while with a foggy head. My heart was racing like I just ran a race of five hundred meters.

I could hear my heart beating rapidly. I tried hard to contain my breathing but I couldn't. I was able to contain my breathing after a while. I tried hard to remember what brought me here and all I could remember was my mate.

I could remember the hatred I haboured for my mate. She doesn't care about anything or anybody. She brought me to her pack forcefully and when I tried to escape she almost kill me. She told the guards to throw me in a cold room which I thought she was bluffing about but it's nothing like I had thought.

The cold room is a place I can decribe as a torture room. The room is so cold that I would have been dead if I wasn't a werewolf. I knew that I would have been able to withstand that if I was to be a high rank werewolf but I wasn't. I was an ordinary werewolf or an omega. I'm the weakest of the pack and I'm a nobody.

I felt tears build up in my eyes and I tried hard to stop it from falling but to no avail.

It was as if I was held up by somebody or someone. I could feel the pains of what my mate had did to me. I feel like I was paying for something I didn't do even though I knew I did nothing to her nor do I have a connection with her before.

I wallowed in pain and grief for the lost of my fiance who I greatly missed. I was hoping that my mate would be like that of Mabel who rejected her immediately but mine was different. It was as if she brought me here to torture me. How do she expect me to stay in a place and lock me up like some kind of prisoners.

I have heard story about her but I didn't know she was the one. I had overheard one of the guards who she told to guard me talk about her.

Her name was Erica and immediately I heard that my heart stop beating instantly. It was as if my heart was being squeezed by an invisible hand. I couldn't believe the moon goddess could be this angry with me to pair me against someone so cruel. I don't know how to explain her attitude.

I have heard losts of story about her being cruel and it's nothing compared to what I heard. The experience I had with her was different. I have heard of how she only care about herself.

I knew that I have to do something to pyt an end to this. I knew I have to do something to stop her crom hurting me more. I knew I have it try escaping again even if it would cost my life.

I felt a cold shiver run down my spine immediately I remembered my experience in the cold room. It was as if I was being freezed like those fishes we eat. I could now understand the plights of the fishes. They would be nothing but dead in seconds if they weren't dead before. It was as if they were made to suffer. I could know why the fishes turned stiff after some while.

I could feel my heart beating with the need to escape. I could hear whispers from my wolf. My wolf also wanted me to escape from my wicked mate.

I started jerking around trying to break myself off from the chains which was tied to my hand. I knew that they must be on my hands on my legs because if my mate's order. I feel myself growing angry with mh mate but I knew that there was nothing I could do about it. I knew that things have been decided but still I'll not give up easily.

I knew the implications of getting caught but that doesn't bother me. I knew that my mate would probably be the end of me. I kept trying to wriggle free from the shackles on my hands and legs even though it hurt.

"You should stay still if you don't want to get hurt," I heard a voice said and I turned to look at the direction of the person and it turned out to be a woman in the sixties who had a while jacket on like those nurses in hospitals.

"That would be better and I'll keep on doing it to get killed because I'll be free from the hands of my wicked mate," I said with a pause while breathing heavily.

"I hate to know I'm mated to someone like her, she is nothing but a devil incarnate" I added with a deep sigh as I stared at her from head to toe.

"She isn't like that, she isn't someone like that" she said and I rolled my eyes while staring at her.

"You don't know her at all. I have not spend some time with her but I knew her more than you. She is nothing but a psycho who only wanted to get all she want and wants everybody to do as she wishes.

"She is my daughter and I know what she is capable of. She must be enrage with you for something you did. She might be cruel and all that but she doesn't hurt innocent people without a reason" she said and I stared at her with wide eyes.

I couldn't believe what was happening. She is her mother and I have no doubt that she was going to support her daughter. I knew that mother's would want to hide their daughter's evil deeds and she was no different.

"I don't know what you have done but I hope you guys would be able to resolve all the issues you have. She is dangerous than you might think, she is dangerous when she is angry. Anyways, I'm Caitlyn woods and you are?" she said.

"I'm Jerome Wolf. You can't view her the way I do. You can't because you are her mother. If you are to ask of who she really is from anyone else then you would hear you truth about them. You will not be able to change my view of her, she will always be the wicked and cruel Alpha I knew," I spatted angrily while staring at her.

"It's enough Caitlyn, you should leave him alone now. You can't change the way he look at her. Time will depend on how he look at her" I heard a deep baritone voice said. I could feel my body overreacting wanting to submit to the person.

I have not feel anything like that before. I have bit felt the need to submit to anyone even though I'm an Omega but I have to do that voluntarily. I knew that they might feel like I'm question their order and I don't want that but the man's case was different.

I turned to look at the person and I saw a man who was a six feet tall with beards covering his jaws. He had a cold look on his face despite him not being angry. From the expression on the man's face he had a playful look but the look on his face was different. I felt a cold shiver run down my spine.

I knew with no doubt that the man must be a man of power. I then remember that the man had called Erica's mother and he called her name. He must be her mate and I was glad that he doesn't want to keep on talking me into accepting her for who they knew her to be.

"Who are you?" I asked as I stared at him with a questioning look on my face. I knew that he must be her father for calling Caitlyn her name.

"I'm Erica's father. My name is Stephen" he said and I nodded my head at his reply.

I suddenly felt cold all of a sudden. I started shivering and soon it came to Caitlyn's notice.

"What is happening to him?" Stephen asked with a worried look on his face.

"I don't know?" she replies worriedly.

I could feel my eyes getting cloudy. I could feel my whole body in pain. It was as if I was thrown back into the cold room again, and this time the experience is more worse than before.

"I'll have to sedate you, your body is not well and your cells are overreacting. You should be fine within hours and I can't say it won't persist for hours but you will not feel the pains like you would do when you are unconscious" she said and I nodded having no choice but to allow her to do that.

"Just get it done," I yelled with veins popping out of my head, and before I could complete my word I could feel something entered my body and before I could say jack I fell into oblivion.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hi beautiful people, do you can follow my account for more updates cos I will be posting new chapters everyday. I am writing a Werewolf romance and Billionaire Romance called "RISE OF ATHENA" and "HIS PAID WIFE"

I will be more active her than ever. Like every day uploads. I really want to make new friends and meet wonderful people.
I love you all ❤️💕🥰