Rest and Planning

Start from the beginning

Setsuna blinked at Izuku before giving a gentle but exhausted smile.

"Yah, you are responsible. It's not your fault, but you still have to take care of us. Which is what you did for me and those other girls I saw you with, when you stopped that torture we were stuck in" Setsuna spoke and was happy to see the teary-eyed Izuku look at her as she grinned.

"So, you are planning on supporting us, right?" she asked, though she already knew the answer.

"Of course!" Izuku immediately spoke without hesitation and his depression washed away, if only briefly.

Setsuna just grinned at him.

"Good, then you've done all you can to make up for it already" she spoke as she leaned her head back and looked to the sky, while resting her hands on her belly.

"Damn it...this situation is so messed up, but I can't bring myself to hate you or not love these kids you put in me already" she said as she relished the little kick she felt against her hand.

"Wow, my parents are gonna loose it when they find out" she thought aloud as she still worked to come to terms with what was happening to her.

She did feel a little guilty though, when she felt Izuku flench at the mention of her parents and Izuku's face turned pale with dread at the thought of so many angry fathers chasing after him with intent to kill.

Then he thought of his own mother and her reaction to all this and his face burned with embarrassment and dread.

He was pulled back to reality by a light jab to his side from Setsuna's elbow.

"Come on, don't get all depressed on me. I'm actually still freaking out inside a little, but we need to get out of here before anyone else shows up. We can deal with our issues later" she said before trying to get up, only to give an exhausted groan as her legs gave out on her.

Setsuna frowned at her legs, then her belly as she pondered just how safe it would be for the babies, if she used her quirk to move.

Before she could do anything though, Izuku suddenly stood up with her in his arms and she yelped as she clung to him.

"O-ok...this works too...but can I get some clothes on first before we leave?" she said with a blush as she looked away.

Izuku pondered her question for a moment, before he brought out his jacks and plugged one into the wall. He then pondered for a moment longer, before separating his right eye from his head while closing his left. He became a little nauseous, causing his eye to wobble in place, before he adjusted and unsteady moved it up to look around. At the same time, the crosshairs from Hatsume's quirk appeared in his eye, as he used Zoom.

Setsuna was honestly a little scared and amazed by the fact that Izuku was using three quirks simultaneously, with little to no practice. Though he was obliviously struggling to maintain focus.

Izuku grunted after a moment and retracted all of his quirks, as he wobbled on his feet a little while his face turned green, but he held it down.

"We have a few minutes before they get here, but that's if someone doesn't have a quirk that lets them get up here faster" Izuku explained with a weak voice as he tried to keep from vomiting again. He then set Setsuna's feet on the ground while still holding her up with one hand, and reached over with the other to grip the metal door and warp the metal with shear strength, to prevent it from opening.

Setsuna blinked and suddenly felt genuine arousal as she looked away with a blush.

"Wow I...you're such a cinnamon roll that I forget you can just casually bend metal without even using your quirk" she said with a voice of nervousness and arousal, as she became acutely aware of the very strong and rippling muscles that were holding her up and the rock hard abs and chest she was leaning against.