Chapter 42: Storming The Castle

Começar do início

Ash's friends follow his lead as Serena sends out Braxien and Absol. Lusamine releases Milotic and Clefable, Mallow sends in Rowlet and Steenee. Lillie sends out her Vulpix while Kiawe brings out Volcarona.

The grunts take a step back in fear as Ash shouts "Let's clear these goons out."

Kiawe nods and exclaims "Right, let's make quick work of these fools." The grunts shake off their fear and send out the usual pokemon you would expect.

Ash points his hand forward and shouts "Incineroar flamethrower, Kommo-o clanging scales! Exeggutor dragon pulse, Lyacnroc stone edge. Toucannon beak blast and Pikachu thunderbolt!"

Incineroar nods and fires off a beam off flames from his belt. Kommo-o let's off a loud roar before he fires off a purple beam of dragon scales. Exeggutor grins his usual silly grin before opening his mouth wide and exhaling a dragon shaped purple beam of energy. Lycanroc loudly howls and slams his front legs onto the ground as stones sprout up from the ground. Toucannon nods and takes off into they sky. He acquires a target and fires his beak towards the grunts. Pikachu leaps into the air while sparking his cheeks with electricity. "PIKAAACHHUUU!" The electric mouse screams as he releases a bolt of lightning. Each attack slams straight into a grunts pokemon, in some cases multiple. Each pokemon hit instantly faints on impact. The effect grunts gasp at the sight as the power level between you standard grunts and a champion is on full display.

Kiawe smirks and commands "Firey dance Volcarona." Volcarona nods and flies into the sky while doing a little spin. Flames form around him before he sends those same flames shooting towards a Team Skull grunt's Salandit. The flames engulf the pokemon before it hits the ground with swirls in his eyes.

Serena decides she's next as she shouts "Absol use dark pulse and Braxien use psychic." Absol nods and fires off a dark purple beam towards a team Galactic grunts Bronzor. The beam slams into the psychic type Pokémon, landing with a powerful impact. Bronzor cries out in pain before dropping to the ground with swirls in their eyes. Braxien pulls out her wand as her eyes glow blue. That same blue glow transfers to a Golbat as Braxien picks up and slams Golbat him into the ground unconscious.

Lusamine extends her arm out and commands "Milotic use hydro pump, Clefable use moonblast."

Mallow calls out "Steenee use energy ball and Rowlet use seed bomb."

Lillie puts on a serious look and commands "Snowy use powder snow." The remaining pokemon send off their instructed attacks that slam into their intended targets.

Within a few seconds Ash and his friends have already defeated most of the grunts. Those who haven't been defeated see the writing on the wall and decide to flee. All the grunts run away except for one who thinks it would be a good idea to try and attack Ash head on.

The grunt yells and rushes towards the Alola champion with his fist clenched. Ash's Pokémon are ready for this but Ash signals for them to stand down as the grunt runs straight past them to fight Ash.

Ash stands there with a smug look on his face as before the grunt can attack him Serena flies in and shoulder tackles him to the ground.

Ash stands over the grunt and remarks "Wrong move. Looks like you don't understand the golden rule either."

Serena kicks the grunt in the head, knocking him out cold. She puts on angry look and screams "No one tries to fight Ash without getting through me first!"

Ash laugh at his girlfriend's protective side. While she isn't a fighter by any means, no in fact she's the sweetest and most gentle girl he knows. But still she's no push over as Ash has definitely experienced.