Chapter 19

SMUT CONTINUED!

I felt a bit nervous, I didn't know what to expect since I'd only read some vague online stories about this kind of thing. Both Micah and Firosa could feel my nerves and Firosa reassured me saying, "don't worry Princess. We'll be gentle and make you feel good."

I nodded in understanding and gasped as I felt Micah's hand squeeze my ass. They both chuckled and their smiles calmed me down instantly. I let out a yelp as I felt Micah slip a finger into my hole.

Micah apologized and asked, "did I move too fast? We can slow down."

I shook my head no and told him, "I just didn't expect you to that."

"Okay. Tell us if it hurts, we'll stop if you need to. Don't be scared to tap out if you need to." Micah told me, making sure I heard his words.

Micah moved his finger around, helping to loosen my hole. Once Firosa saw I was loose enough he gently slid his finger in with Micah's. They moved in unison to get me properly prepared for them.

Once they thought I was ready, Firosa told me, "I'll go in first since mine is skinnier than Micah's." I nodded in understanding.

Firosa lined up his fully erect dick with my hole and gently pushed in. I squirmed around, feeling uncomfortable and weird with him inside me. He paused and waited a few moments for me to adjust and then pushed the rest of him inside me.

I felt tears build in my eyes from overstimulation and pain. Micah started sucking my dick to distract me and gently pinched one of my nipples. I slowly relaxed my body and Firosa grinned as I did.

"You ready Princess?" Firosa asked, wanting to make sure I was completely ready. After a few more moments I nodded my head yes.

Firosa pulled out a bit and thrusted against me and I grunted, it was a pleasant but quite unusual feeling. He did the same thing a couple times and when he'd pulled back about halfway and thrusted back into me I gasped as I felt him hit something that made me want to scream in pleasure.

"Found it." Firosa smirked, and he pulled back again and rammed into that spot again, making me moan. I bit my lip and tried to not make such embarrassing sounds again.

Micah lifted my chin and said, "don't try and hide those beautiful moans from us. Or else we'll just have to drag them out of you."

I nodded in shock and let out another moan as Firosa rammed into me again. I felt tears flow down my face from overstimulation and pure ecstasy.

Micah mistook my ecstasy for pain and tried to distract me by giving me a blowjob. I let out another moan and released into Micah's mouth. He licked all of it up and smirked down at me as he did while I panted trying to catch my breath. I could feel Firosa pull out and release his seed onto my belly and I loved the butterflies I felt in my stomach from it.

"God you're beautiful..." Firosa murmured as he slowly pulled out of me.

Once I finally caught my breath I shivered realizing how cold it was without Firosa inside of me. I reached my hands out weakly, wanting to be close to both of them. They both seemed to understand and went to cuddle me from both sides.

"You did so good Princess." Firosa whispered into my ear, and I smiled tiredly at his words. I snuggled into the crook of his neck, and he gently rubbed my back while Micah had both of us wrapped up in his arms.

I could feel Micah was still hard as he snuggled into me, and I felt bad we hadn't gotten to dealing with his problem.

I commented, "Micah, you're still hard."