Chapter 7

My class finally ended and I headed to my locker to grab next class's binder and my lunch.

When I got to my locker I was surprised to see Firosa talking to a teacher just a few feet away. I stood beside him awkwardly as I waited for them to finish their conversation so I could talk to him.

Once the teacher left I smiled at him and said, "hi Firosa!" I was quite excited to see him.

"Hello again Princess," he responded with a kind smile. I had to lift my head to meet his eyes, he was more than a foot taller than me. I think he was about 6'2".

"Wanna come eat lunch with me and my friends?" I asked, hoping he'd say yes. Crap... I totally have a crush on him. I thought to myself and was confused how I could have a crush on him and Micah at the same time... people are weird, I decided.

He shrugged and said, "sure Princess." I beamed at his words and we walked over to my locker. I grabbed my binder and lunch and attempted to lead the way without getting lost.

I was successful and was quite proud of myself. I lead him over to the table the whole group was already at.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them with a smile and sat at my usual spot. I motioned for Firosa to sit beside me.

Once he had I started opening my lunch. I'd brought 2 croissants topped with some jam, a cookie and an apple.

The group's conversation flew from topic to topic. Every now and then I thought I saw Micah staring at Firosa but it must've been my imagination.

I noticed Firosa wasn't eating so I asked him, "where's your lunch?" I tilted my head in the familiar habit I always did when confused by something.

He gave me a soft smile and said, "I forgot it at home. It's all good though, I'll just eat when I get home."

"That won't do! You have to eat lunch!" I protested immediately and began splitting my lunch's contents in half. I gave him one of my croissants, half the cookie and informed him, "I don't have a knife so I don't know how to split the apple but I'll figure it out."

"Thanks Aliah." He said, for once not using that nickname that was totally awful and I didn't like or think was cute one bit... I thought to myself.

I smiled at his words and we started sharing my lunch. When everything was eaten I pushed the apple towards him and said, "you should eat it, I'm not that hungry and the bell is going to ring soon."

"Didn't you just give me a lecture for not eating enough?" He replied, raising an eyebrow in question. "Besides, you look like you need it a lot more that I do Princess."

"I just have a fast metabolism!" I huffed, annoyed how everyone called me skinny, or how old people would try to force me to eat things they'd made. I left the apple on the table and started making my way to class before the bell, the people at the table were arguing about something and didn't notice.

I felt someone follow me inside but I ignored them and tried to find the right way to class, after the second... maybe third... flight of stairs a voice behind me said, "wrong way again, Princess."

I jumped and whipped around to see Firosa had followed me. "You really need to stop doing that!" I complained loudly, I was getting used to his random appearances but it still scared me half to death.

"Apologies, but your class is up one more flight of stairs." He said with a soft smile, as if he was truly trying to make up for scaring me.

"How do you know where my class is? That's creepy." I stated bluntly.