💮🎲 - tgcf -

- au, angst -

- 292 words -

n o . o n e ' s . p o v :

How do I start? Being in an old educational system sucks. But somehow, Hua Cheng's major concern wasn't that but the fact his whole being felt a pull to an upperclassman. Emotionally and physically, too.

It didn't take long for those damned vines to take form and blossom his feelings onto his ribcage. They weren't far when he realised.

On the other hand, his emotions weren't so easy to simply stamped out. They lingered in his head, day and night. Every damned time Xie Lian's soft smile flashed in his mind. Every time they greeted each other.

But how could a firefly outshine the moon?

Hua Cheng was just a student, but the other is the son of a government official and vice president in the school council. Reaching his superior level was an impossible mission from the very start.

Week by week he decided to not seek Xie Lian.
He did not need that mess.
Thus, by the end of school year he was barely passing, earning all his motivation lack in his whole being.

Those damned feelings were, no joke, there. Even in the summer. He decided he might as well confess, having almost panic episodes when he almost felt drowned.

Silly underclassman. Xie Lian wasn't in school the next semester. He drowned with two other in a lake being away on vacation with his friends. Hua Cheng couldn't confess anymore and he didn't know what other choices he had.

On October 31, he too, perished to nothing as if he was never there in the first place.

Ironically enough, on his grave sat a lonely pure white cecilia. The very same flower that made his life hell. . .