💚🏐 - tsukkiyama -

- ff -

- 327 words -

n o . o n e ' s . p o v :

The literal representative of colour green was nonstop rambling about his day, when he suddenly remembered something he wanted to mention earlier. The blond's game was so amazing that, Yamaguchi wanted to point it out, since he admired him so much.

"By the way, your blocks were amazing today, Tsukki, would you teach me sometime?" the smaller said, with a slightly reddened face, smiling bigger than Hinata.

Tired and annoyed eyes looked at the freckled boy, thinking Yamaguchi was still rambling about something that "involved" Tsukki, too. "Shut it," the blocker said, glancing back on the pavement, not even caring about his friend next to him. Not even looking so he couldn't even see the teared up eyes, the plastered facial expression; the urge on the smaller's face as he wanted to hide how unpleasant the comment was from Tsukki. He just ignored Tadashi.

After a shaky breath escaped his lips, Tsukki glanced over to his friend, seeing him in tears. He had a soft spot for Yamaguchi, he liked him, the blond just thought it was another episode of Yamaguchi looking up to him and because of that, rambling mindlessly as he sometimes does about Tsukki's volleyball game.

"I'm sorry, Tsukki," the server said, soaking his sleeve with the glassy tears, not even looking at his friend. The taller guy noticed the sudden mood-change in the other's voice and stopped in his tracks. When he realised what he did, Tsukkishima embraced his partner, not releasing him until calming him down completely. Tsukki wanted to make up for the mess. After a quick second of thinking, he broke the peaceful silence.

"Let's go to the park, shall we?" The blonde offered, earning a small nod from his server.

"Really?" The bruenette asked, his smile growing bigger and bigger as the seconds passed.

"Come on, let's go," Tsukki insisted, letting a tiny wink escape towards Tadashi. He cared. He really did.