🎼🎧 - mafuyu - uenoyama -

n o . o n e ' s . p o v :

The earth shook as thunder engulfed the skies among the rain. Sato could feel the cooling sensation after each drop landed on his being, clothes long soaked. All the inner swirls of emotion held him unable to think straight. And a fifteenish minute walk home wasn't something a hazy mind could easily do by itself.

As he sat on a piece of patten belonging to the concert venue did he get out of his trance. While another thunder shook the quiet night, a certain guitarist lowered into a squating position right by him. Ritsuka's smile soon faded as he took off his jacket and handed it to his boyfriend. No words needed, Sato put it on, his eyes getting glossy.

He was so caring. . . Just like Yuki was. . .

"Let's... get you home, alright?" Uenoyama was hesitant at first, but soon rose to his leader position. He held out a hand for Sato to grab if he saw it fit. Which he did so, allowing Ritsuka to lead them, walking by his side.

It was awkward for Ritsuka as they didn't talk at all buf for his partner it was so ideal. Having some time to arrange things in his head didn't exactly worked the same as it did before... the, uh, accident, if you prefer. Being alone got a tad more lonely for Sato although he wasn't going to admit that just yet.
As much as he was conent in silence, Ritsuka spoke up after a while. It just became overwhelming in a way, "We were like a symphony out there, it was nice," he smiled thinking about the concert. They were not such a major band but it felt nice being recognised. It warmed his insides.

"It felt like you played for me," he squeezed onto the entwined fingers ever so gently.

"I-I guess I finally did," he stuttered, embarassed a tad.

"I'm glad you did, Sato. I really am," Finally, Ritsuka's smile got plastered all across Sato too. It was just a smile. But it felt like a big accomplishment. Sato finally smiled back after a while.