🐱🏐 - kuroo - kenma -

- ff -
- 269 words -

n o . o n e ' s . p o v :

"Am I having a girlfriend or a boyfriend today?" Kuroo asked, sitting on a chair at the dining table, looking at Kenma who just got out of bed, walking over to the big fridge, glancing at their photos on it, opening the fridge. His eyes widened, fury flowed through him at the question and the possible answer. He tried to calm himself down before answering.

"Since you fvckin' ate the pizza I asked you not to, you're not having anyone! Especially me!" The half blonde half blackish haired male said, almost screaming the words at the other. No use to Kuroo, since he was used to Kenma's moodiness and sometimes 'girlfriend - like - behaviour' as he calls it.

"So a girlfriend. Gotcha'," Kuroo said, slightly smiling at his boyfriend's reaction. "You know I love you, right?" Kuroo asked, showing the blondie his charming smile, yet he didn't make any progress with it. Kenma was getting his temper down on his own, not because Kuroo's comment.

"Like hell you do! You just ate my breakfast!" Kenma said, calmed down slightly, taking a seat next to the other, nuzzling his head into the black sweatshirt, slowly falling asleep. In reality, he wasn't really hungry nor angry at Kuroo, he just wanted some cuddles and since he had that stupid outburst, he had to take the first step on his own.

"Seems like a kitty - cat to me... good night, Kenma," Kuroo whispered as if not to wake the sleeping lion up, giving him a light kiss on his forehead. The small action made the kitty crack a smile in his sleep, giving a reason for Kuroo to smile genuinely.