Chapter 8

𝓑𝓘𝓛𝓛𝓨 and Tommy were greeted rather enthusiastically by Wanda and Vision. Wanda hugged them fiercely, before leading them through the tower to show them where they would be staying. All four of them seemed very happy about the arrangement, which was nice.

Meanwhile, Steve carried me back upstairs to their room, to which I watched as he and Bucky undressed and climbed into bed with each other. They made weird sounds from there, but they didn't bother me to much as I gave myself a firm wash and then laid down for a cat nap.

When I awoke again and padded down the empty hallway, the elevator doors opened the minute I reached them, and I was nearly stepped on by a black heel.

I meowed loudly, dodging to the side and looking up at the woman standing there. She had wavy blond hair and plain features.

She just glanced at me before heading down the hallway in the direction I had just come from.

Hmpf. Stuck up woman. Didn't even give me a pet.

Once I reached the kitchen, I found it emptier than usual. Bucky was on some sort of device, Steve cooking at the stove. Sam, Clint, and Gnat were no where in sight and neither were Bruce, Pepper, Wanda, Vision, or Road.

It was just Bucky, Steve, and Tony today apparently.

"Hi Blizzard." Tony said as I leaped up onto the table to join him. "I made you a little collar. Just in case of emergencies you'll come back to us."

He showed me the cute little pink collar studded with small gems around it. I wasn't entirely sure if it would be comfortable, but it was cute looking so I was sure it was okay.

"Okay, head up." Tony said softly. I lifted my head up and felt him wrap the collar around my neck, fitting it perfectly. There was a small, strange, six-sided pointy shape that had the word 'Blizzard' on it.

"I like the snowflake." Bucky said, looking up from the device before looking back down.

"Thank you." Tony said, tugging slightly to make sure it was on or something. I was right, it wasn't to bad to wear.

"Are those real diamonds?" Steve asked as he set down eggs and some strange, greasy smelling meat.

"Yes." Tony said.

What was a diamond?

Steve set a small saucer of milk in front of me. There was also some small, strange brown round things in another bowl. They smelled dry and sort've like meat, but not good meat. Like fake meat.

"What the fuck is this?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion.

Bucky burst out laughing, "I knew she wouldn't like it. F.R.I.D.A.Y. please let Clint know he owes me $10."

"Yes Mr. Barnes." Friday replied.

A piece of paper suddenly flew through a hole in the wall with lines over it. Bucky caught it, showing me that there was a 10 on each corner of the paper, and pocketed it.

"Here you go Blizzard, would you rather have this?" Steve asked, putting a few scraps of normal chicken on the plate. I mewed happily, chewing on it immediately.

"Oh well." Bucky said with a shrug, "It saves us money on the cat food I guess. It costs more than the chicken, beef, and fish does anyways."

"True." Tony said.

I padded over to Bucky after my meal, looking at what he was doing. His computer was flashing with several colours as he jumped from a blue bus out of the sky. I was confused, because it wasn't him.