Chapter Twenty-One: From Dreams To Reality

The night is still young when Viserion takes me by the hand and leads me upstairs.
    "But the party–" I begin, but Viserion shakes his head.
    "Will last all night. However, if I cannot have you alone right this moment, I fear I may perish." Viserion turns to face me, backing me up against the door to his chambers until it thuds shut. I shiver as his slender hands trace lightly up my sides.
    "Well... we wouldn't want that...." I gasp as he lifts me off my feet and tosses me onto his bed, lying down beside me and pulling me close.
    "How are you faring, Alora? You've endured much in so short a time." Viserion asks.
    "It was all worth it." I reply, tracing his features with my hand, "Everything lead us here. To being together."
    "You're really quite remarkable, you know," Viserion says, taking my hand and kissing my knuckles one by one.
    "I think I like this version of you." I laugh, "The one who says such nice things." Viserion holds me close and gazes at me with adoration.
    "My Alora. How grateful I am to you." He whispers, "To think, you began as a vexation to me, and now I cannot imagine life without you."
    "I don't plan to stop vexing you, you know," I reply, pressing a light kiss to his lips.
    "Good." He brings our lips together. I kiss him, long and leisurely, knowing, at last, we have all the time in the world.
    "So what happens now... with us?" I ask. Viserion's finger toys with a stray piece of my hair as he answers.
    "I should think that was obvious. Your place is at my side. Whatever fate shall bring us, we'll face it together. Unless... You wish for something different." He adds, dark eyes searching mine.
    "This place has become my home." I reply, "My family... Though, I should like to visit my village from time to time. The old widow probably thinks I've died!" Viserion nods, laughing deeply.
    "You shall spend your days however you wish, my love." He entwines his fingers with mine, kissing the back of my hand.
    "I can live with that. As long as I no longer have to serve you wine." I add. Viserion's smile is devilish.
    "You may serve me in other ways."

Eventually, talking gives way to kissing, Viserion's hunger for me growing more evident and impatient, and mine with equal measure.
"We have days, weeks, in which to plan our future. But now that my curse is broken, I can finally spend the night in your arms. I mean to show you ever bit of my devotion, even if it takes me until dawn."
"I love you." I sigh as he pulls me close, "I want you more than I can say. Viserion growls and captures my mouth, his ferocious affection stealing my breath. His hands span possessively across my body, seeking the ties to my clothes.
"I'll let nothing stand between us again, Alora." He promises, "Not even these damn knots." He impatiently slashes the air with a hand. My clothes dissolve into thistledown and blow away in breaths, leaving me bare before him.
"Patience is a virtue you know." I laugh.
"I haven't very many of those." Vierion replies. He kisses the hollow of my throat, then lower, exploring my newly exposed skin with his mouth.
"If you keep vanishing my clothes like this, soon I'll have none left." I say.
"I will furninsh you with the very finest clothes, my love. Silk, furs, velvet..." Viserion trails off, "Except, of coure, when we are alone... when you shall wear nothing at all."
"You are wicked!" I laugh. Viserion pauses and lifts his head, mouth twisting in amusement.
"I was worse when we met, I'll remind you, and you still fell in love with me. So I think I'll continue to indulge my wicked desires whenever I like." His head dips back down, breath hot against my things. "Will you deny me?" He asks.
"As though you've ever attempted to rein in your wickedness before." I sigh happily, "But heaven help me... I crave every part of you."

Viserion tosses his shirt off, then curves a hand around my jaw, anchoring me into a long, slow kiss. He shifts my hips closer, pressing the length of my body against his.
"I believe we are unevenly matched, you and I." Viserion says.
"Well, I cannot do magic." I laugh, "So either stand, or..."  Viserion steps off the bed and pulls me to my feet with a swift tug, looking down on me smugly.
"Kneel, then." He demands, a playful tone in his voice.
"Are you always going to order me about?" I ask as I move to the edge of the bed.
"My love, you are still in my service." He gives me a dangerous half-smile, eyes twinkling in the moonlight, "Rules are rules."
"As you command, My Prince." I sink to my knees slowly, eyes flicking up to his. His breath catches as I press a kiss against the fabric of his breeches... and then free him from them entirely. Viserion's elegant fingers stroke my cheek, eyes shining with admiration that makes me glow inside. I press my lips against his bare skin, teasing. He groans, one hand moving behind my head, bracing it as he slowly slides into my mouth, pushing deeper until my breath catches against him. Suddenly, he tugs me away from him and draws me to my feet so he can push me back onto the bed.
"Oh!" I gasp as my head hits the pillow. Viserion crawls atop me, hips pinning mine as he gazes into my eyes.
"I desire to do all manner of wicked things to you tonight. Tell me now. Shall I be gentle with you?" His eyelids lower, gaze sweeping over me hungrily, "Or shall I do with you as I please?"
"Do with me as you wish," I reply, the feeling of his touch enough to make me crave anything he might do. A frission of pleasure runs through me at the darkening of Viserion's gaze on me. He leans in and nips at my ear.
"My brave Alora. You trust I won't hurt you?" He whispers. I nod.
"I trust you."