okay, she has opened up to the food names.

"is okay, bb," el whispered when the puppy began to shudder in her sleep, whimpering and shaking.

el pulled her up higher. "it's okay, darling. it's okay," el whispered as jello jolted awake, barking and whimpering as she looked around.

"hey baby girl, it's okay. i'm right here. all the evil gone! i made them go away!" she covered her eyes and then uncovered it like a peekaboo.

jello stood on all fours and then barked, running off to find her sisters as el stood and picked up her phone.

el: hello!!!

el: mike!!

el: mike???

el: mike!!!!! i won't stop till u respond

el: pls do :(

el: u make me sad

el: PLEASE

mike: please stop. i'm doing something important.

el: :(

mike: what do you want

el: wanna talk to u. let's meet!!! i miss u

mike: please fucking stop

el: ok i'll stalk u then. i'll find u bb! u hold on!!!

mike: what the fuck

el dropped her phone and picked up three leashes before whistling happily. "my chipettes! let's go on a walk!"

they barked happily, jumping up and down and that instantly made el smile. "i'm so happy you guys are! come, put the leash on,"

el watched as they circled her feet, itching to be scratched as she placed the colour coordinated collars on them. "good babies! good good good!"

she held the leashes in one hand before she moved to the door to unlock it, pausing when she remembered to let dante know.

see, she wasn't very interested in what dante did for a living.

pretty sure he mentioned it before but el didn't really care.

it was probably something along the lines of owning a business but she'd never know.

she's too focused in her own world sometimes.

with scribbly writing, she noted down a clear and informative message.

doggie woof walk.

and she made sure to add several doodles next to it that included knifes, dogs that looked more like a camel and then some hearts.

"off we go!" el dragged the dogs out and shut the door before leading them into the elevator, brining them downstairs before she began to skip down the street.

she turned to the side to gaze them. "whoever needs a poopie or a pee pee, go now,"

they barked at her, jumping up and down as el gasped and pointed a finger. "banana! on the grass!"

she gave the best puppy eyes and el covered her face instantly as her heart melted. "oh my goodness! you're too adorable! please go quickly or else i would attack you in kisses!"

she unveiled her hands and then she smiled once more. "good babies. let's continue,"

they barked, one jumping, one circling and one trying to get el's attention by nudging her feet.