Don't Play Dumb

Y/n pov

"Y/n!"

My mom shouted the second I came home from school. I walk over to her, seeing her with her arms crossed and a face that said 'You're in big trouble'.

"I know you snuck out last night Y/n!"

Play dumb!

"Who's Y/n?"

NOT THAT DUMB!

Time skip

I hate the dinner table...

"Sneaking out?! Y/n this isn't like you!"

I sat there in silence, looking down at my feet as my mom scolded me.

"Is it because of that friend of yours?!"

I was about to deny it, but didn't go through with it when I realized I didn't have a good excuse. She sighed, rubbing her temples.

"I don't think you should see that boy anymore."

"What?! But-"

"He's the reason you're acting this way! He's a bad influence."

I look back down at my feet, now more upset since I won't be able to stay after school to hang out with Moon.

"Moon isn't a bad influence..."

I accidentally said that out loud...

"Who's Moon?"

"I-It's just a nickname I call him..."

I would congratulate myself for a nice save, but I just got grounded for who knows how long...

Time skip

"18 years old and grounded? My my, you must've been really naughty~"

"You're the reason I got grounded!"

Moon's smirk turns into a nervous one. He chuckles and scratches the back of his neck, leaning on the wall of the bathroom.

"Yeah... Sorry sweetheart...~"

I sigh, face palming. I walk up to him and lean on the wall next to him.

"It's fine Moony..."

"Moony?"

Suddenly, he puts his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his side.

"That's a new one~ Although, it might be too cutesy for my aesthetic."

He leans down closer to my face.

"But I'm fine with it if you love it so much~"

I didn't even realize I was blushing so much. But it was dark at the moment, so I'm sure Moon didn't notice either. He chuckles and boops my nose.

"Oh how I love having night vision~"

Oh...

Suddenly, his expression softens and he looks away from me.

"Darling, prom is coming up and-"

'Ding ding ding'

The bell rang from just outside the bathroom, indicating the next class was starting. Moon sighs, snarling through his sharp pearly whites.

"I should've broken that bell when I first came here..."

"Hm? What was that?"

He waves his hand, gesturing me to leave.