Valentine's Day Special (not canon)

Btw, this is set in some alternate universe

Y/n pov

I was getting ready to leave after rehearsal ended. Everyone already left, so it was just me and Moon. Well, I hope.

I haven't seen or heard from Moon all day! Maybe he was just charging...? Maybe I'm just overreacting... But I am really worried something might have happened to him.

I grab my bag and open the door, but I stop myself from taking a step forward when I saw a paper airplane at my feet. I pick it up and read it in my head.

'Dear starlight,

Sorry we haven't seen each other all day. I was busy making my surprise for you. Check the lost and found bin.

XOXO,
Moondrop'

Ignoring the 'XOXO' part, I fold up the paper back to an airplane and place it back on the ground, then go to the nearest lost and found bin.

And low and behold, another paper airplane. Except, it was on a very beautiful black dress with stars at the bottom of the skirt. I pick up the paper and open it.

'A gift for my princess~'

I let out a small giggle and place down the paper, then hold up the dress. I go in the classroom closest to the bin and change there.

When I was  fully changed and walked out, another paper airplane appeared.

'Follow the yellow brick road'

"What...?"

Suddenly,  a gust of wind came from behind me. I turn around back to the classroom and see the window open.

"It wasn't like that before..."

I shrug it off as another one of Moon's games and go back in the room and close the window. But, when I turned around, a trail of yellow flower petals were on the floor.

"The yellow brick road...~"

I chuckle and follow the trail, looking down the whole way, being mesmerized by the petals. I finally look up once the petals started going up the stairs and to the roof.

I gently hold the railing and slowly walk up the stairs, still looking at the bright petals that seemed to brighten up the dark school.

"Where did he even get these petals?"

On que, a paper airplane flies to me, seeming to come out of nowhere.

'Some boy got rejected and left the bouquet'

"Oh. Thanks~"

Another paper airplane.

'No problem cutie~'

My face heats up a little by the nickname, but I ignore it and fold it back up.

"Wait, how did you reply so fast? And where are you?"

'That's for me to know, and you to find out'

"Ok..."

Instead of folding it back up, I got lazy and just crumpled it up, tossing it behind me.

"Meanie..."

"Huh?"

I stop in my tracks, but all I could hear was silence.

I shrug and continue, until I was at the door to the roof, where the petal trail suddenly ended.

I gasp in shock once I opened the door. There Moon was, wearing a suit and tie. I assume he got it when some boy lost his prom suit, but it looked good as new. Like he just bought it.

And next to him was a table for two. It had a candle, fancy plates and silverware, and it was right under the stars.

It was like a date

"Darling you look absolutely stunning~"

He walks up to me and grabs my hand, bending down and kissing my knuckles. He feels my skin heat up and chuckles.

He stands up straight and looks at me for a moment, then smiles and runs his fingers through my hair.

"I know I already said this, but you look absolutely stunning my dear~"

I blush even more and look away for a moment, then look back at him with a smile.

"You too~"

He chuckles and grabs my hand again, leading me to the table. He pulls out a chair like a gentleman and motions for me to sit. I sit down and he sits across from me, resting his head on his hands.

"Where's the food?"

"Uhh... That's the problem... There isn't any."

He gives me a nervous smile and pulls his hat over his eyes a little.

"It's fine Moon. I don't mind~"

"Thanks doll~"

I slightly look down when hearing the nickname.

"I knew you liked your nicknames~ Cutie~"

He chuckles and leans back on his chair, man spreading.

(1Toxiq1EgGs---BeNiDiCtSilentStarlightings The ✨man spreading ✨)

I look back up and grab my attention on the candle in the middle of the table.

"It's pretty isn't it?~"

"Yeah~"

His smile slowly fades and he stands up. I do too.

"Y/n..."

No nickname this time...

He holds one of my hands and puts his other hand under my chin. He bends down, slowly leaning closer...

"I love you my little star..."

And he kisses me

I'm too impatient to post this on Valentine's Day so here you go simps